Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HEAL: PRO's CON's / IMPORTANT MEDIOCRE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ok,
    As a endgame Mage here's my thoughts (and they fit with everyone else's)
    1. Pvp omg you need heal ( I personally use fb, light,shield and heal)
    2. Pve do not and I mean do not have heal in your skill set at all, pve endgame you mash pots for heal and mana (so buy lots) and as others have indicated you should use 3 attack skills and shield for elite maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Agreed. I don't pvp anymore so my skill set ddoesn't even have heal any more. Elites depends on the map/party I'll try go 4/4 dmg skills. Still doesn't stop the "mana plox" questions. Bit off topic what's up with this new warrio trend of not using heal? I understand using pots and don't mind the healing as much as the shield it grants on top of the aggro they get
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

They are instant 41 who don't know how to quit play the game yet, or they would aggro the mobs. Instant lv to 41 was really bad for the game great for their pockets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Do any mage powers overwrite each other? Why is shield better than heals? Heals are still valid at lower levels from a financial perspective. When do you start making enough eacheck run to negate the cost of pots. In the mid 20s I'm not earning enough gold to burn pots on a whim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thanks,For this post i guess ill be usinga. 3 attack and a shield build for elites now )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psycthe View Post
    I'm getting mixed information as to the importance of this skill.

There are posts that MAGES are supposed to be a support class and other posts says that the role of a MAGE is to dishout the most damage possible.

I guess some of you will say that it depends with your party/guild's needs.

Basically what I want to know is what the MAGES role as an individual toon. Without the " DEPENDS " haha
    It definitly "depends":
    - when leveling it is useful.
    - when playing end game elite it is useless
    - when farming event it is useful
    - with wt4 or km3 it is useful, especially farming essence during event
    - when other player ask for mana having it give you peace...

IMO at level 46 having 2 point invested in basic heal with mana buff worth it. If you are hardcore elite player may be you can find better investment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Agreed.. about just having live giver sometimes when I solo elite mage mines.. they dont really touch me, but mana wise just rather not use potion for mana... that's it... (and for low levels).

Agreed... on not using live giver... In endgame level... not worth the health since you are gonna Ko anyways. Spamm potions. Only. Useless skill when u have no skill to use..(recharge meter taking too long).

Shield is must so far (recharge time taking longer than life) I run crazy fast in km3. But always find my party behind no one close I wait and attack then die.
    I tired heal during that's time I die even faster. I usually run the same with any party....but when running with a good party I hit 1:30 secs

I'm using for km3

Wind - speed armor and knockdown (switch for heal really!!!!)
    Fire - stun burn
    Time - snare slow
    Shield - protection invulnerability
    Heal - keep hearing them ask for mana, and only cause it's a pain. It's like not using it is causing them to aggro___ (use in km3 boss when I remember or just want to help).

Just made me laugh. Makes them aggro
    They are almost like mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Never use heal unless you really had to use it to heal then right after shield or else you will not survive the onslaught.

Never use heal is correct.

Never been I pvp. I dont pvp, But I know for one thing I know potion is slower than heal.

And I use heal in km3. Have too. No potion wasted. U know. And it's for them mobs who don't stop trying to aggro u from healing them because mana is low. Seriously who heals me when i need it before I ko.