Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
I don't have any MOBA experience. How steep is the learning curve for casual players would you say.
Whether this surprises you or not, I am no expert to MOBA's. The learning curve is a very smooth transition for newer players - the goal is rather simple, I found out, and what you'll continue learning is that each new champion can deploy some sort of new tactic. It did take me a few matches to understand what was going on, but honestly, within an hour or so I was able to understand what was going on. By no means have I "mastered" any champions (partially because some of the champions are still under development and are not accessible), but you begin to become very comfortable with their style of play. So yes - as a gamer who doesn't have much experience with MOBA's I was able to learn the fundamentals fairly quickly and with ease - but the real strategy and challenge will come from learning how to play with your preferred champions/teammates. STG has done an incredible job with balancing simplicity and strategy - that is why I am in love with the game right now!

@Glorbuk - Some of the champions are still under development. Current alpha testers are focusing on the early "tiers" (not sure if this is the right word) of champions. But yes, some champions as of now can only be unlocked by having the previous champion unlocked.

@Vys - I would be more than happy if you could chime in at any time