Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    There's 2 story token guys??

sent from fritters beak
    There used to be 3. Not anymore.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Started playing probably early-mid of 2013. I used to play more than 4-5 hours per day, probably longer during weekends.

Nowwwww, 10 minutes per day. Just get online to upgrade stuffs and sometimes check CS. Sometimes once in 3 days

It's getting boring now. Like Serancha said "Games are supposed to be fun and feel rewarding when you make an effort". I spent loads of golds buying potions, ankhs, elixirs be it on arena or tombs. I've looted nothing but craps that you couldn't even sell in CS. Ohh yes it's luck. But the "luck thingy" gets to a point where it doesn't feel rewarding & exciting to me anymore with the gold and my time spent on the game. The last time I actually enjoy the content of this game was during the Halloween 2014 event. Since then, just blerghh. I'm just gonna wait till next expansion- or not

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    There used to be 3. Not anymore.
    I only know the one in windmoore... If there is a second one, I'd be pissed. Wait are you talking about the Yodeler?

For myself, I started last year, but stopped because SL was calling me. I restarted this January... I played a lot until that Leprechaun event. I participated in Easter event aswell but I could have done more. Since then, i come in to chill and talk with people... and now I don't log in much anymore, not even 30min. You might have noticed my lower activity in forums as well 0.o Well I have exams so you might want to consider that. Anyways, I don't feel any interrest anymore. locked are cheap, I don't have good gear. I don't want to buy the available gear because of the value decrease.

I wish I was chosen for Alpha-test CoC... but y'all know it's life right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Been playing since December 1, 2012. I used to play around 8 hours a day. Now I log in maybe 3 days a week and stay online for more than 1/2 hour maybe 1 of those days.

The heavy drive with platinum-focused weekends along with the "luck" system resulting in some people (such as myself) doing thousands of runs with no loot (3 elite planar chests in 1000+ tomb runs / 0 recipes or fossils in 2000+ arena runs) while others get sometimes 10 or 12 recipes and numerous chests in the same number of runs (or less), is just too discouraging and doesn't do anything but make me feel crappy.

Why would anyone want to feel crappy in a game, when there's enough stress and negativity in real life? Games are supposed to be fun and feel rewarding when you make an effort. I haven't seen anything new come out in the last year that feels even remotely rewarding.
    lol ur luck is bad than me...i got 3 elite planar chest in 44 runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    I only know the one in windmoore... If there is a second one, I'd be pissed. Wait are you talking about the Yodeler?

For myself, I started last year, but stopped because SL was calling me. I restarted this January... I played a lot until that Leprechaun event. I participated in Easter event aswell but I could have done more. Since then, i come in to chill and talk with people... and now I don't log in much anymore, not even 30min. You might have noticed my lower activity in forums as well 0.o Well I have exams so you might want to consider that. Anyways, I don't feel any interrest anymore. locked are cheap, I don't have good gear. I don't want to buy the available gear because of the value decrease.

I wish I was chosen for Alpha-test CoC... but y'all know it's life right?
    They where in travalers oitpost windmoore tavern and kraag tavern they al gave 1 token a day but since the update the update being able buy inventory slots,auc slots, charakter slots and some gear pets bla bla bla u got 10 tokens with it but al 3 (they stil are there) give dailie al the some qeust so if u do it in kraag u cant do it in travaler outpost anymore -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    lol ur luck is bad than me...i got 3 elite planar chest in 44 runs
    See that may be funny from your side, but it stopped being amusing from this end a long time ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'll say one thing, when farmable mythics release, I'll be logging some serious hours

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Ive been playing this for 1-2 years. I used to log 5-8 hours easily back in the days when farming was fun and viable (eggs such as Mali, km3 locks etc) but now its just boring and locks and eggs are just dead. So I log 1 hour a day at most now, however if the new mythic armor ingredients are all farmable and the drop rate sn't 0.000001% like recipe. I'll be playing a lot.

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

I too find myself just doing a few runs now if any at all. I spent some time twinking before I log for the day. Max 0-a few hours a day. Long gone are the 8h a day. I don't farm to loot junk.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Well i guess I'm the only one who plays for more then 10h a day. But yes it is getting boring. The only reason i am playing is because of my friends in game and I'm trying to get some gold before the expansion to buy new gear. Or hopefully buy stuff to farm the new gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I've played AL since the very beginning. I could just cut and paste Serancha's story here as my own since it's almost identical. Simply put, without concrete plateaus (ie, run this map 500 times to get said item), I've grown extremely tired of it all. You couple that with the vast array of broken items, lack of intelligent design with many items & pets, an increasingly large grand canyon in terms of gear gaps, hilarious broken equations (oh snappy shield, how you make me laugh), pet damage speed shenanigans, lack of true transparency, and a "small" team who probably has so much on their plate they can't address things as they would like to... it doesn't exactly inspire you to play more.

I play (at the very most) 5 minutes once a week.
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

For all long time players, it's getting boring. We have been waiting for an expansion longer than the previous ones. I log in, see if anyone wants to run arena/t3 (if lucky), check cs, log out. Many ppl I used to stay on and chat with have stopped playing. If there are events, I stay on longer, if it's worth it. I love the game, it's just getting boring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azagreoralu View Post
    Well i guess I'm the only one who plays for more then 10h a day. But yes it is getting boring. The only reason i am playing is because of my friends in game and I'm trying to get some gold before the expansion to buy new gear. Or hopefully buy stuff to farm the new gear
    How long have you been playing? Your forum account is from this month. Not exactly that of a "long time" player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Played from the beginning. Followed my usual gaming pattern:

An hour or so to start until decide game is interesting enough.
    8-16 hrs per day when ramping up, doing interesting stuff.
    0-3 hours after awhile since hard to keep interest, hard to keep up time commitment.
    Regain interest after 1-36 months, play 4-16 hrs per day for events or goals or new content.
    Back to 0-3 hours when get bored, have other time issues.
    Repeat.

That's my usual pattern with games. After awhile, especially if I find something more interesting, I stop going back.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Yes the game is slow, but it's very sad to read all the negative non constructive comments. We forget that this is a game, & there are real people are behind the scenes working daily. I think many don't stop to think that two major devs left the community with in the last year, and their ideas that were set on the table may have drastically changed. Many of you know it takes time, and resources to develope new content.

STS is working hard to deliver a better game. At the very least I am thankful for the weekly updates, bug fixes & skill upgrades, and continued communication through the forums from STS.
    Avy
    12-2012

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    There's 2 story token guys??

sent from fritters beak
    Dunn is in Kraag's Tavern. In that time, I was unable to go to Kraag.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

How long have you been playing? Your forum account is from this month. Not exactly that of a "long time" player.
    I've been playing for just under a year now. Just wasn't interested in forums enough to make a account until now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

About 5 minutes if I do play, usually it's only like every other day. I see no drive to play anymore, 95% of my friends already moved on so yeah. Btw I've been playing since founders came out, wish I could've gotten tabard but was only available to first 3 days android only.
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Yes the game is slow, but it's very sad to read all the negative non constructive comments. We forget that this is a game, & there are real people are behind the scenes working daily. I think many don't stop to think that two major devs left the community with in the last year, and their ideas that were set on the table may have drastically changed. Many of you know it takes time, and resources to develope new content.

STS is working hard to deliver a better game. At the very least I am thankful for the weekly updates, bug fixes & skill upgrades, and continued communication through the forums from STS.
    couldnt have said better

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eski For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

When the set you want costs around 200k per piece (max) and you can get reroll from klaas an earn 25k from farming flapjack... the game is very low stress and highly rewarding.

When the set you want costs 7mil and you can loot 200k drops farming ferrix, the game is a challenge- you start putting in 8hour farming sessions and farming is more long term, but each step is rewarding and in a few months you have your set and it's all worth it.

When the best armor, helm, weapon, ring, and pet have prices in the 10mil - 50mil - 100mil range each depending on the time of year (and also depending on that improper behaviour which shall not be named >:|), and farming barely earns you anything at all.. in fact farming just costs you money because you have to buy and spam ankhs as well as pots, and the majority of the time you don't even loot anything worthwhile, well.... that's the point where you gradually find you are logging on just to chat to friends, and then less and less, and then you are just logging on to gem your gear... and then you stop even really caring about the gems.

I've been playing since Jan 2013

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post: