Thread: <Enigmatic> I Dream of Genie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

So if I am planning to run for LB, we can't use the multiple guided toons method right? Only one or the other right?

I'm confused between "you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat" and "For every GUILDED toon that reaches Plat Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing...Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest".
    Last edited by Azemen; 05-06-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    So if I am planning to run for LB, we can't use the multiple guided toons method right? Only one or the other right?

I'm confused between "you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat" and "For every GUILDED toon that reaches Plat Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing...Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest".
    Both. If you get on LB I will include those slots in the raffle. If you also run multiple toons to plat those will go in as well. Does that answer your question? I see how my wording did seem confusing thx for pointing that out to me. PM me if you need further explanation.

Everyone is pumped for this and Remi said Goblin will be coming at the end of this month!!!