Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's Double XP Weekend in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

nice update !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greatankush View Post
    That's all OK but the real truth is about 5% of big rich people are rich because of scamming others that's the ugly truth
    Pm mod/dev if u know name and have a proof.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Pm mod/dev if u know name and have a proof.
    Lol proof is the problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Thx for making egg farmers more hard to gain gold,and now nothing really worth to farm except planar tomb and arena. Well done

At least please consider this,not all end game players can run in planar arena or tomb and even they can/want many ppl will ask them to leave in planar arena or ignore them in planar tomb. All I can see is u guys just care about how plat players to gain gold,without considering how/what effect to free players (maybe almost half of them is farming base players) which is still trying to get good enough gears for chalanging planar arena and tomb.

No shocking if curently many players more choose to merching/trying to learn how to merching rather than farming. And if this is how the way u guys trying to make closer the gap between rich and poor,I doubt it will work.
    Yep, even the playing field by making it impossible to get rich farming while simultaneously obsoleting top line gear (imbued) and arcane ring with new expansion set. Oohhh and prevent the hoarding of Locked Crates for wealth building by making the expansion gear crafted and the components elsewhere...
    There is officially nothing sacred... nothing safe... nothing worth owning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    -.- guys.. Come on...

Prices do go back up, maybe not overnight but they inevitably do so saying there's no point in farming anymore is redundant. More importantly, can't u look at this from an optimistic perspective? For example, look how many crate exclusive pets they've released.. One of those is worth more than any farmable pet except for maybe shade in which they gave us an opportunity to gain too! That's huge! I am not arguing. Everyone is entitled to see things the way they choose; I am choosing to be positive. I am grateful they've given us only a few days to catch up on pets we didn't have the opportunity to obtain in the past, especially since many aren't farmable anyway! I am collecting all pets so I appreciate this very much sts... I have about 80 atm btw can we talk about an achievement for collecting all pets!? I mean, that is quite an accomplishment!
    I paid 300 plat to open 20 Cat crates. Got Misty, 3 snowy, 3 koko, 2 kettle, rest abigail. Misty now trading ~200k, Koko 20k, Snowy 20k, Kettle 10k, Abigail... yeah.
    Total value: maybe 400k
    Value of 300plat if I'd bought anything else (besides opening locks): at least 600k
    There has to be intrinsic value built into plat items to yield an equitable goldlat conversion otherwise plat users always feel jipped.

With all the plat users trying to make quick money off pet crate eggs it's depressing farmed egg prices... and now farmers feel jipped too.

It's a lose lose.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Nice got my rogue from lvl 7 on friday to lvl 40 yesterday gonna try an pop lvl 41 still in xp bonus