Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Gem Disparity

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post
    Lmao. All I can think when I read this is...

Boom. Zeus just threw a thunderbolt.

Then, in a nutshell, it reads off as "I'm ALREADY Zeus, peasant!. Don't pretend I want to be MORE Zeus. Zeus serves the people."
    it s not that easy. para gems and eye gems were made stackable under the premisse, that the tradeoff is too much for a big number of them to be desirable. however with high profile items like arcane ring or last-gen arcane pets that s not the case. try not to discuss the player zeus, but the consequences for current and following player generations.

my personal view is this: introducing para gems was an error, exactly because they stack better then expected. ravagers suggestion to let them die by limiting them to level 41- is good. it hurts some hoarders, but it is still good damage control, as twink items already are discontinued, and simply releasing some items with better stats on low levels could clear this.

if they should come back, i am voting to add them to arena master chests and lockeds as a very rare loot, since their effect on gameplay is way too high, to not let them be available to all players (and lockeds need a new loot table anyway).

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post: