Thread: How About Making those Valentines Vanity w/ Wings Tradable!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default How About Making those Valentines Vanity w/ Wings Tradable!

I was thinking if you would make those Valentines Vanity Tradable Cause most of players Missed that Event like! Looking of those awesome vanities makes me Jealous! I hope its tradable sooner or Later thanks =)
    Chambee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

There are still love craft kits in auction , u can buy em and open for a chance to get yours. there is fair odd that u can loot 1 in reasonable amount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

No thank you sir!!
    You can buy the chests and try your luck from them if you want!
    I remembered I opened alot of chests to get my fav set! Lots of people had hard time getting their own!
    We could just get it with golds from auc if it it could be tradable. If it wasn't that time, please don't be ever!
    i also wanted the rogue's jack vanity in halloween to stay non tradable!! But Nvm!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

No, do NOT make them tradeable. The chests were bugged and lowered the % for getting it for your class you open it on. I don't have the vanity, but others opened tons of chests for theirs. You can do the same by buying from auction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    No thank you sir!!
    You can buy the chests and try your luck from them if you want!
    I remembered I opened alot of chests to get my fav set! Lots of people had hard time getting their own!
    We could just get it with golds from auc if it it could be tradable. If it wasn't that time, please don't be ever!
    i also wanted the rogue's jack vanity in halloween to stay non tradable!! But Nvm!!
    Well, of they made the other halloween ones trade-able it was somewhat fair that the Jack was too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I love how you're all saying no when I opened over 400 chests and still didn't get golden winged vanity for rogue. Also, only JUST before I spent over 900 tokens on the cupid Vanity, so saying I grinded is an understatement. Baring in mind you got 5 tokens per LOVE.

I over exceeded expectations STS' expectations of players during the event by how much I played but players who ran a few times here and there got all the golden winged vanities and frankly, it's unfair.

It's easy for you to say 'No no no' but some consideration to us who didn't actually get them would've been nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    I love how you're all saying no when I opened over 400 chests and still didn't get golden winged vanity for rogue. Also, only JUST before I spent over 900 tokens on the cupid Vanity, so saying I grinded is an understatement. Baring in mind you got 5 tokens per LOVE.

I over exceeded expectations STS' expectations of players during the event by how much I played but players who ran a few times here and there got all the golden winged vanities and frankly, it's unfair.

It's easy for you to say 'No no no' but some consideration to us who didn't actually get them would've been nice.
    I didn't go for the red ones and I'm still saying no. This is because people farmed and opened chests. Also if you read on forums, people got vanity for their main usually fast from an alt(I.e if you want rogue wings, open on mage). If you didn't take time to read a thread on it, sucks to be you. Thing is the chests are still there so you still have a chance so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I opened all my chests on mages and warriors just because I felt like it would boost my chances but this talk about percentages decreased and increased depending on what character you're on is trash, STS aren't going to spite their players like that, I was just unfortunate.

Yeah there's chests, but there's no chance I'm spending more of my money. I wasted 800k on that event for everything but I wanted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Also, for the contrary, I don't think they should become tradeable. I just asked for consideration to the raging ones saying 'NO NO NO'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    Also, for the contrary, I don't think they should become tradeable. I just asked for consideration to the raging ones saying 'NO NO NO'.
    There are reason for saying NO NO NO!
    If people could get their favourite vanity just by consideration, they wouldn't have opened so many chests to get their wanted vanity. They would just make a thread like this and get their fav one!
    people did opened chests from different alts/classes!!
    You can do that. Or wait for next year!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

The wings SHOULD have been made tradable, but STS was clear on not making them so. As a result, I think I opened 450-500 chests both farmed and bought before I earned my wings. The chests are still available in CS, go ahead and crack them open! I had so many duplicates of other classes except my own... not all of us were lucky and had to find our own way to obtain one of the most beautiful vanities in AL history! I hope they don't make these tradable, but looking forward I hope they make other event vanities tradable or at least you can turn an item in so you can get your particular class. It wasn't fair how we had no control of which item we looted on a free event.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

People will miss events all the time; no fun if everything is available to everyone and gives an incentive to run events for showing off instead of minting gold for once
    I guess the para gem effect was supposed to be for a similar reason; though that didnt work out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Weren't people saying these vanities weren't worth it because they were too common and everyone had them? Didn't people say the vanities looked great but would disappear in a month because everyone had them and they were too common.

I worked hell hard during that event and no, I do not want to see people who skipped out to walk all over the rest of us who worked for it.

During the event, I crafted 15 Dark Loves, 4 Lovecraft Banners, 10 white Cupid Wings for various classes, 16 Rogue mask items, 11 Sorcerer mask items, 8 Warrior mask items. I missed out on turning in 215 kits because I thought there was a cooling off period.

I opened 565 Lovecraft chests and got all of the different vanities.

I still have ALL of the Lovecraft crafting items and Lovecraft chests.

I'm sorry, but if you were too lazy to do the event, then suck it up. Or as others have said: Buy the lovecraft chests that others farmed. It doesn't take that many chests to end up with one of the Lovecraft vanities.

Participation is always a choice. And new players always miss out on past events. That's the way games roll.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default How About Making those Valentines Vanity w/ Wings Tradable!

just some food for thoughts: by not making the vanities tradable stg helped farmers on low levels a lot to make some gold. together with easter event it was a big gold boost for new players. of course there s a downside to this and it s a good idea to give feedback.
    but coming from a season full of complains farmers have no revenue, stg did exactly the right thing here, just my two cents.