Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glacian and Hammerjaw for 500 platinums at Stable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Default Glacian and Hammerjaw for 500 platinums at Stable

Hello everyone,

It would be great if Sts make this pets available with platinums like Lime Brothers for coming Cap since they not drop anymore in Lockeds... I think 500 platinums at minimum would be fair price for each of those.
    Or make them Mythic Pets cus they not worth be Arcanes anymore. Or just bring them Back. They are not that good to make them discontinued.

What is your opnion about this?

Name:  Screenshot_2015-05-03-04-52-25-1.png
Views: 856
Size:  265.0 KB
    Last edited by Golem; 05-31-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Hmm would be fair and not a gamble for arcane pets I think its a good idea since mythic for 250 double it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Farminer's For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

O God, no please! Good enough reason to rage quit. Many have spent more than 2k plat just to get them.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Even that glacian says "no way man!" *turns head away*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    O God, no please! Good enough reason to rage quit. Many have spent more than 2k plat just to get them.
    2k plat??? Hahaha u serious or kidding? Do you know that there is ppl like me for example who spent 50k plat when maul were 30m+... !?!? Now its just 5-6m. This is AL my friend.... also maridos were 30-40m at start and i used 6k plat and didnt got it. Now mari is just 10-11m.
    I think this idea would be great cus in fact those both pets are useless so better make them available.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Even that glacian says "no way man!" *turns head away*
    Ik maybe you spent 5m on glacian and u mad if u see that it could be later buy with a plat.... but in this game happened things and updates which made many ppl lose many many milllions so your 5m is nothings against that. Also i dont see any problem if sts make this both pets available with platinums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Ik maybe you spent 5m on glacian and u mad if u see that it could be later buy with a plat
    Sorry dude, i have spent 11m on that pet(right before, or during sam was launched). And i was just trying to joke, no offense, just my poor joking skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Nooo, arcanes must be in crates only. It's the rarest rarity in the game, man!

They may come back one day later. Perhaps they will buff them in the future? These 2 have the best looks among all arcane pets. At least buff Glacian with the useless critical percentages.
    I wish I were me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunyabastian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

If they put them back to crates then its ok but if not the i think my idea would be grate . And sts will make also good profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I think they should make them acquirable to farm/quest for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Hmm since mythic pets are available, and some legendary pets surpass these 2 Arcane pets, I don't see the problem. They're not that spectacular nor OP anymore.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Hmm since mythic pets are available, and some legendary pets surpass these 2 Arcane pets, I don't see the problem. They're not that spectacular nor OP anymore.
    Good point. Like i said they are really useless novadays. Not worth to be Arcane pets... this is reason why no one will cry if Sts make then plat buyable...
    Some ppl who want to have many pets on them stables this will help those ppl also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Good point. Like i said they are really useless novadays. Not worth to be Arcane pets... this is reason why no one will cry if Sts make then plat buyable...
    Some ppl who want to have many pets on them stables this will help those ppl also.
    well, at least i can get my arcane pet collection started

And prolly i get t hem for some plat >:3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

nahh cuz if u wanted u should have used 500 plats and loot them locks when they were avaliable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Making those two arcane pets buyable for 500 plat would be great. Seeing as some mythic and legendary pets easily bypass these Arcane pets, you might as well just buy the legendary pet. Also, the mythic pet, Lemon n Lime is the most terrible mythic pet Ive seen come out yet. Blinky not only has better stats then Lemon n Lime, but it also costs way less. Lemon n Limes around 1mil where Blinky's only 300-400k. I'm glad you brought this up, but we all know STG would not make Arcane Pets purchasable in the stable for platinum. It would cut down people purchasing platinum to get a Arcane Pet if they could just get around 500-1000 platinum and purchase a Arcane Pet from stable. It would also make the "Arcane" pet lose its value. Having it be purchasable by platinum would just turn the pet from a "Arcane" Pet to a common pet in my opinion. This is just my perspective of things, all of our opinions differ.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Youtuber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Hmm I would feel more comfortable with 600 platinum but I like it, I mean it's not like it's and egg. Besides there are even legendary pets that surpass them, the AL economy changes every 3 or so months, something 100 Mil like the Arcane ring is now what? 40Mil if that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youtuber View Post
    Making those two arcane pets buyable for 500 plat would be great. Seeing as some mythic and legendary pets easily bypass these Arcane pets, you might as well just buy the legendary pet. Also, the mythic pet, Lemon n Lime is the most terrible mythic pet Ive seen come out yet. Blinky not only has better stats then Lemon n Lime, but it also costs way less. Lemon n Limes around 1mil where Blinky's only 300-400k. I'm glad you brought this up, but we all know STG would not make Arcane Pets purchasable in the stable for platinum. It would cut down people purchasing platinum to get a Arcane Pet if they could just get around 500-1000 platinum and purchase a Arcane Pet from stable. It would also make the "Arcane" pet lose its value. Having it be purchasable by platinum would just turn the pet from a "Arcane" Pet to a common pet in my opinion. This is just my perspective of things, all of our opinions differ.
    Ty for post. But i dont think that ppl buy platinums or open lockeds just to get a Arcane Banner.
    For example me. I got my first arcane items. After that i tryed more than before to get mpre arcane things from lockeds. Trust me this is not cutting down anytging lol. Even mythics pets are better than this arcanr pets. They should to be mythics also novadays if we check them stats.
    Stg just make them pls back or Platinum Purchable. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

STG needs to make then available for platinum purchase in stable since they suck so much lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Farminer's For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ty for post. But i dont think that ppl buy platinums or open lockeds just to get a Arcane Banner.
    For example me. I got my first arcane items. After that i tryed more than before to get mpre arcane things from lockeds. Trust me this is not cutting down anytging lol. Even mythics pets are better than this arcanr pets. They should to be mythics also novadays if we check them stats.
    Stg just make them pls back or Platinum Purchable. Ty
    Im saying people purchase platinum to get Arcane Pets in general. Purchasing platinum then purchasing something like ankhs with plat then selling it for gold would easily get you mil's quickly. Im pretty sure people would rather do that then wait and farm. If Arcane Pet's were to be purchasable by platinum then you could just purchase 500-1000 platinum and buy the pet. This would cut down people purchasing platinum because they already got what theyve wanted all alone, a Arcane rarity pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Sorry dude, i have spent 11m on that pet(right before, or during sam was launched). And i was just trying to joke, no offense, just my poor joking skills.
    I paid 22 right before the entire economy deflated. But then mythic sets were worth 18 at that time too. Times change.

That being said, Glacian and Hammerjaw aren't worth 500 plat anymore. Many mythic pets as well as some legendary are better now.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post: