Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glacian and Hammerjaw for 500 platinums at Stable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I paid 22 right before the entire economy deflated. But then mythic sets were worth 18 at that time too. Times change.

That being said, Glacian and Hammerjaw aren't worth 500 plat anymore. Many mythic pets as well as some legendary are better now.
    Yeah, i was dying to earn to 22m gold, Lol!

I had no idea what to do, i was a freaking noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I paid 22 right before the entire economy deflated. But then mythic sets were worth 18 at that time too. Times change.

That being said, Glacian and Hammerjaw aren't worth 500 plat anymore. Many mythic pets as well as some legendary are better now.
    Touche, maybe then we can get an Arcane pet we buy for plat. IMO STS should remove Arcane and Mythic AP's giving points. They're just a symbol of your luck and fortune.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youtuber View Post
    Im saying people purchase platinum to get Arcane Pets in general. Purchasing platinum then purchasing something like ankhs with plat then selling it for gold would easily get you mil's quickly. Im pretty sure people would rather do that then wait and farm. If Arcane Pet's were to be purchasable by platinum then you could just purchase 500-1000 platinum and buy the pet. This would cut down people purchasing platinum because they already got what theyve wanted all alone, a Arcane rarity pet.
    Naah... but this is your opnion. nothing gonna change only makes ppl buy more plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Are you kidding? Guys , before to say that's it's more bad than pets legendary , Just find a real pro owner who know use Glacian , and you will see that he paid 9m (before) For a good pet , and not for a bad pet who costs 500 plats, still Arcane Pets wouldn't be available with Platinum.
    Just find them in crates or buy them in Auction , if you can't, not the problem of sts.
    Good Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Personally, instead of making it plat purchased, I think that all arcane rarity pets should be tied to a LONG AND DIFFICULT quest line that's relative to its expansion. So for example, for Hammerjaw, the quest could be - Kill Elite Bloodhammer 500 times, Kill 7500 elite kraken mobs, loot 200 elite golden pirate chests, and on completion, you get a Hammerjaw in your stable (this will happen to prevent people ruining the arcane pet markets/putting the pets on twinks and such). Every expansion will have this in relation to their respective arcane pet (excluding Nekro/Whims ofc). Thoughts?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

In my personal opinion, I would not like to see this two arcane pets purchasable with 500 plats Or any other amount of plats. I do know that some legendary pets are even better than Hammerjaw and Glacian, but we are talking about arcane rarity pets, that means that they should not be obtained as easy as legendary or mythic pets. If you wanna make them available to ALL the AL population, you might as well change their rarity.
    My guess is that they will come back soon during an special event weekend so just be patient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youtuber View Post
    Making those two arcane pets buyable for 500 plat would be great. Seeing as some mythic and legendary pets easily bypass these Arcane pets, you might as well just buy the legendary pet. Also, the mythic pet, Lemon n Lime is the most terrible mythic pet Ive seen come out yet. Blinky not only has better stats then Lemon n Lime, but it also costs way less. Lemon n Limes around 1mil where Blinky's only 300-400k. I'm glad you brought this up, but we all know STG would not make Arcane Pets purchasable in the stable for platinum. It would cut down people purchasing platinum to get a Arcane Pet if they could just get around 500-1000 platinum and purchase a Arcane Pet from stable. It would also make the "Arcane" pet lose its value. Having it be purchasable by platinum would just turn the pet from a "Arcane" Pet to a common pet in my opinion. This is just my perspective of things, all of our opinions differ.
    i agree, whats the purpose of being an arcane if can get them anytime u want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Im first player who quiting the game if arcane item available purchase by platinum.
    I think better make it still available during a special event and still from locked. Example:
    Glacian from locked during a winter event.
    HJ from locked during a special weekend event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Personally, instead of making it plat purchased, I think that all arcane rarity pets should be tied to a LONG AND DIFFICULT quest line that's relative to its expansion. So for example, for Hammerjaw, the quest could be - Kill Elite Bloodhammer 500 times, Kill 7500 elite kraken mobs, loot 200 elite golden pirate chests, and on completion, you get a Hammerjaw in your stable (this will happen to prevent people ruining the arcane pet markets/putting the pets on twinks and such). Every expansion will have this in relation to their respective arcane pet (excluding Nekro/Whims ofc). Thoughts?
    Love this idea. Would give farmers something to collect rather than to pay gold for an outdated pet. Would also increase the prices of elite golden chests, which prices are insanely low atm. Kudos <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

^ on to something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

+10000

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yes very good idea for these two....500 plats is fair enough...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Lmao, no I paid a few mill to get hj in order to get the arcane banner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wish that happend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

ty for your posts, i have no time to read all of them but just MAKE them Mythic pets... they not worth to be Arcane pets anymore. and make them plat buyable. ty sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Those who bought Glacian and Hj as arcanes would hate to have their pets' status turned to mythic, so what if they are phased out? R.I.P Hj and Glacian. Forget about them guys, they are gone.

Suggestions-
    1. No arcane pet should be directly purchasable by plat. Instant gratification is conducive to boredom.
    2. They may be tied to questlines which does not involve luck but only effort. Plat spending could be an option in the process.
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 05-28-2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

TBH the only feasible questlines in relation to getting an Arcane item would just be pointless grinding, kill this X times etc. etc. I propose we have something like kill this boss then the next elite boss etc. But only make us have to do it a few times to get an essence. Combine them, go to this guy in this special map after killing a bunch of stuff etc.

IMO The mythic armour quest even though somewhat easy was the best quest I ever did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Who care if u guys lose 1-2m.. hj and glacian not deserve be arcane pets anymore and u all know that so please no need for cry or teasers. There is many other things what happened in AL which made ppl lose many millions... and this 2 weak pets not are really that much worthful to why not make them plat buyable. TRUST ME IF THEY WERE STILL AVAILABLE THEY WERE IN AUC 1M NOW or less. this is the reason why they removed them. They not worth be arcane pets anymore
    Last edited by Golem; 05-29-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Who care if u guys lose 1-2m.. hj and glacian not deserve be arcane pets anymore and u all know that so please no need for cry or teasers. There is many other things what happened in AL which made ppl lose many millions... and this 2 weak pets not are really that much worthful to why not make them plat buyable. TRUST ME IF THEY WERE STILL AVAILABLE THEY WERE IN AUC 1M NOW or less. this is the reason why they removed them. They not worth be arcane pets anymore
    Terrible argument, you're saying they suck so you want to spend 500 plat on them...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

ummmmm well arcane hooks at endgame such now so lets just bring those down to legendary rarity :/

I like visiting idea however you should be allowed to skip SOME parts with 100-500 plat

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.