Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glacian and Hammerjaw for 500 platinums at Stable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Who care if u guys lose 1-2m.. hj and glacian not deserve be arcane pets anymore and u all know that so please no need for cry or teasers. There is many other things what happened in AL which made ppl lose many millions... and this 2 weak pets not are really that much worthful to why not make them plat buyable. TRUST ME IF THEY WERE STILL AVAILABLE THEY WERE IN AUC 1M NOW or less. this is the reason why they removed them. They not worth be arcane pets anymore
    That was the most radical and unintelligent argument you've said thus far. You can't just make an Arcane pet plat purchasable, that's insane. You are only thinking of your own self benefit. If a pet is decommissioned, then that's the end of the story. There's just some things not everybody can have and this would be one of them. Also think of the people that have Glacian stashed, waiting for a good long time to sell this ultra rare pet. This would ruin their investment and it's not fair for them. All in all, get over it, you can't have everything you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Terrible argument, you're saying they suck so you want to spend 500 plat on them...?
    I just want try get all pets. Not becuse they are all very good or something..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Ozi View Post
    That was the most radical and unintelligent argument you've said thus far. You can't just make an Arcane pet plat purchasable, that's insane. You are only thinking of your own self benefit. If a pet is decommissioned, then that's the end of the story. There's just some things not everybody can have and this would be one of them. Also think of the people that have Glacian stashed, waiting for a good long time to sell this ultra rare pet. This would ruin their investment and it's not fair for them. All in all, get over it, you can't have everything you want.
    Do u even know what u r talking about?
    Like i said make them mythics cus they not deserve be Arcane anymore...
    Also they never gonna go over 8m.. even if only 1 left in game so i dont think its problem if Sts make them mythics and make them plat buyable. Its your own problem no one told u to stash them. Stashing for long time=your own risk no one care. One my friend stashed samael when it was 25m. He came back after 1 year to play game again and boom its 5m now. U understand this is AL? The old or longer time players understand this things. I understand newbies if they not like this old pets to game back...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol if u want collect this arcane save and buy it not cry in forum
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do u even know what u r talking about?
    Like i said make them mythics cus they not deserve be Arcane anymore...
    Also they never gonna go over 8m.. even if only 1 left in game so i dont think its problem if Sts make them mythics and make them plat buyable. Its your own problem no one told u to stash them. Stashing for long time=your own risk no one care. One my friend stashed samael when it was 25m. He came back after 1 year to play game again and boom its 5m now. U understand this is AL? The old or longer time players understand this things. I understand newbies if they not like this old pets to game back...
    Lmao you're killing me here "make them mythics then make them plat purchasable" wow you're nuts. Why would the devs even attempt to perform such a ludicrous idea? You can't just decide what pet is good enough to be arcane and which isn't. Let the past be the past and keep on moving. This would make many people furious and I'm confused as to why you don't understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Florian Delecourt View Post
    Are you kidding? Guys , before to say that's it's more bad than pets legendary , Just find a real pro owner who know use Glacian , and you will see that he paid 9m (before) For a good pet , and not for a bad pet who costs 500 plats, still Arcane Pets wouldn't be available with Platinum.
    Just find them in crates or buy them in Auction , if you can't, not the problem of sts.
    Good Game
    agreed 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Ozi View Post
    Lmao you're killing me here "make them mythics then make them plat purchasable" wow you're nuts. Why would the devs even attempt to perform such a ludicrous idea? You can't just decide what pet is good enough to be arcane and which isn't. Let the past be the past and keep on moving. This would make many people furious and I'm confused as to why you don't understand.
    Like i told u its your problem that u stashed that pet and thinking one day u can get a lot profit... only someone like u gate this idea ... new ones who dont understand AL.. go sell it before its late

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Florian delecourt and ustaloff i think both of u dont know that this both pets arent available on crates. Thats y i tell u guys only new players hate this idea i dont mean bad with "new players" its just fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Florian delecourt and ustaloff i think both of u dont know that this both pets arent available on crates. Thats y i tell u guys only new players hate this idea i dont mean bad with "new players" its just fact.
    I'm on old player (from around the nordr expansion) and I also hate this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

500 plat for HJ/Glacian sounds reasonable because they are now outdated anyways..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so expensive thats like a few hundred bucks for a single pet that gets hungry