Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
Does anyone think something is wrong with the fact that my level 10 sorcerer can solo the entire Dead City campaign with ease? Remember that Dead City was meant for levels 17-21.

It has also gotten to the point that it is MUCH faster for me to solo these events on my level 10 sorcerer than it is for me to go with a full pro party at end game. When I say "much faster", I mean that the same boss that it takes 2-3 minutes to beat with a pro end game party I can beat in 30-40 seconds with my level 10 sorcerer.

Now you want them to release these jewels that can make even MORE damage than para gems? Good luck ever balancing this game again LOL.

Edit: Maybe at end game it would be fine, but make sure these jewels scale down to twink levels as I don't think we can take more damage at such low levels without throwing off game balance even further. You don't want me to be able to one hit the next event boss.
I don't see a problem with this. You can just destroy every single event there is and be number 1 all the time