Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In need for a major change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default In need for a major change

Arcane legends is as frustrating as ever, personally i think this is the most inactive couple of months in the game, however old and new players will be coming to the new expansion, and there has to be something to make them stick around, this SHOULD NOT BE another -run of the mill- expansion , meaning we need something new not just a couple of new gears and a maps, anyways its happens that i have a couple of suggestions in mind that would create a major change i believe.

PvP&guilds : Now you'd wonder why would i put guilds and pvp in the same paragraph, well its because pvp is very related to guilds, the most exciting thing is the rivalry and competitiveness between guilds, and i would suggest focusing on that and here are some pin pointers i'd like to address :

1- Same 5 vs 5 system but maybe change the map a bit, its been the same for too long.

2- It's extremely hard to finish a season as the number 1# guild so every member of the 1# guild should be rewarded with a banner at least! .

3- Give the chance to each guild to design a special symbol , banner or something of the sort that Distinguishes the members of it from other guilds , or at least the top 10-20 guilds.

4- 5 vs 5 is really fun, but i mean players have been asking for this for a long time, please make a duel option or a room, everyone likes to 1 vs 1 without being interrupted from time to time .

5- last but not least there should be a major tournament at the end of each year/season that everyone would look up to , and maybe a mid-season tournament which would be less of a big deal, this would encourage players to keep up.

PVE : i believe you are on the right track by making the mythic pendent recipe only obtained by farming, just encourage players to do more PVE.

Debuffing : Im not an expert on economy , but nerfing an item/pet after players had already bought it and spent hard earned gold, can really effect the economy negatively, honestly i dont know what to buy anymore, because there is always a possibility it will get nerfed, i know its sometimes necessary but at least try to do it less often.

These are my suggestions for now, i will be adding more later , feel free to share yours and to comment on mine as long as its constructive .
    Last edited by RIP; 05-05-2015 at 02:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RIP For This Useful Post: