Thread: Help earning gold easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help earning gold easily

Hi! I want to know the easiest way in farming gold for lvl32. As far as I get when I do runs I only get about 1 to 2k is there a possible I can get higher than 1 to 2k each run. I do the running mostly to swamps and balefort castle but its just giving me a hard time to save money as I only get 2k mostly each run.

I've also seen this thread but I do not understand it at all. How can they get 63k in an hour? Can anyone explain more clearly about this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Optimal-method

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

well what its saying is if you run plasma pyramid straight for an hour killing all enemies you will get 63k if no people help. (so you get ALL the gold with out sharing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Most of the gold farming guides are aimed at players who are 55. Make it you goal to 55 first, then worry about gold farming. Also, if you avoid elixirs and play smart, you should earn good gold by just leveling.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arvinlennard View Post
    Hi! I want to know the easiest way in farming gold for lvl32. As far as I get when I do runs I only get about 1 to 2k is there a possible I can get higher than 1 to 2k each run. I do the running mostly to swamps and balefort castle but its just giving me a hard time to save money as I only get 2k mostly each run.

I've also seen this thread but I do not understand it at all. How can they get 63k in an hour? Can anyone explain more clearly about this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Optimal-method
    Your best bet at your level is in fact the swamp. But let me explain something that might clear up why you get low amounts of gold.

First, the number of members on a map determines how much gold YOU will recieve. For example, if there are 5 members on the map, and you kill a mob and it drops 100 gold, that 100 gold will be divided between all 5 of you - giving 20 gold to each person. This might be the main reason that you are not receiving much gold per round.

Next, each map offers different amount of gold from monsters. For example, Plama Pyramid offers the most gold dropped per mob, ranging around the 3.5K amount per run.

Also, the liquidation of low level items is a great source of income. If you liquidate everything Green and lower, you will get a lot more gold per round.

Last, the drops for a map can be sold for a lot of money. (but if you are just concerned about gold drops, then disregard this).

Now, pertaining to my post about gold farming in Plasma Pyramid.
    I was a level 55 player making the runs. This means I can go a LOT faster than someone of level 35, no matter how skilled a player is (honestly, you shouldn't even step foot into Plasma Pyramid untill you are a higher level). Also, every run I made was "Solo" meaning I was by myself, in turn getting every piece of gold. Next, the drop rate of Plasma Pyramid is great, and liquidation prices are very high as well. I made a large portion of the 63k per hour just from liquidating. Lastly, I only killed the common mobs on the map, no Bosses or Mini-Bosses. This allowed me to quickly finish the level, collect gold and drops, then remake and start over. So, all of these aspects contribute to making 63k per hour in Plasma Pyramid.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Click on noneo's guides on his signature at your level theres really no need of an excess amount of gold, so focus on leveling first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually, I think 1-2k per run is not bad at all. I'm currently level 50 something and am pleased when a run can net me at least 1500 (pays for my elixir).

What you're not factoring in as that 2k per run and doing 30 runs in an hour means you can make 60k per hour. Maybe you can only do 15 runs an hour. That's still 30k an hour; nothing to sneeze at.

Persistence and patience.

But, like others have said, you're probably better off grinding before farming. You'll make plenty doing fast grind runs.

And, finally, as others said, getting the occasional good pink that you can't use is an excellent source of income. That's how I funded most of my early gear -- by selling the pinks I'd find while grinding. I easily had 200k spare before level 40.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Noneo what is liquidation?

errr How about pinks? Is it totally random Im almost lvl 32 but i dont get pink drops at all, I want pinks so that I can sell it in higher price, I already use luck elixir in bosses but they only drop only grey or greens items.

P.S. Im doing the running thingy by myself no one else in the map just me....so why do i get only a little amount of gold per run...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And after each run stash your pots, you find new ones and so save potmoney.
    Pl Akaee 76, Bearbg 76, Whosdaddy 76
    Sl Akaee 46, Bearbg 46, Whosdaddy 46
    Dl Akaee 36, Gruppy 36
    Al Akaee 36, Gruppy 34, Whosdaddy 36

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arvinlennard View Post
    @Noneo what is liquidation?

errr How about pinks? Is it totally random Im almost lvl 32 but i dont get pink drops at all, I want pinks so that I can sell it in higher price, I already use luck elixir in bosses but they only drop only grey or greens items.

P.S. Im doing the running thingy by myself no one else in the map just me....so why do i get only a little amount of gold per run...
    "Liquidation" means selling your drops directly from your inventory screen at their stated prices (ranging 50-180 gold). You might sell them for more in the consignment shoppe but it's likely not worth your time.

Pinks will come from the bosses only but they are rare. I wouldn't suggest using the luck elixir (costing you 1500 gold each time, wiping out your potential gains) as the value of even the rarest pinks don't justify it.
    AL : Blewe | Corrvus | Urrsus
    PL : Anichelith | Corrvus | Urrsus | Rrhino
    Member of Average Joes and C.O.T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yeah i agree with neko
    if you continue using a luck elixir you could even be losing money if you are not careful with potions and the elixirs.
    In just a little bit, I was easily able to stash about 900 potions.
    You can even sell them if you patient at forest haven for about 20 gold each. If you go higher people will catch on and say "hey! i can buy them for the same price in the plat store and 5 gold less at Eliie!"
    If you liquidate everything except pinks and purples, you can make a nice profit even if its 2k. You wont spend a penny on potions because you will be stashing them and if you run low, you just go to your stash and pull out about 20. Not 25 because you wont get any if your at 25 so you can get more at 20. If you are really picky about gold, you can just go around killing them crocs and when either your hp or mana is low, just re-host the level and your mana and hp should refill. If it doesnt just host another game on a different level until it refills then re-host back to that level. If it doesnt refill on the first time it should take one more rehost for it to refill. Keep doing this until you have 25 of EITHER mana or hp potions and go to Forest Haven, stash, and repeat. I only recommend this if you really stingy about spending money on potions
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177