In this topic i would like to share my point of view of how prices should be made regarding to lvl 51, 53 and 55 pink items you get from sewer maps. I have seen many players propose a selling price for lvl 51 or 53 items higher than a 55 item but is that really worth? Most probably not worth. Lvl 51 and 53 items are not as rare as you rate them because it not due to how hardly it drops but its based on level of your character. I agree it become impossible to get when your level goes up to 55, but when you reach 55, is it still wise to buy a lower level set? Here is a few points to consider when you buy or sell a lvl 51 or 53 item.

1. Level 51 or 53 items look exactly the same as level 55 items but gives lesser stats increment and set bonus.
2. At level 55 and 56, would you rather have a lower level set?
3. How much time would you need form level 51 to level 55?
4. Is level 51 or 53 items considered rare as compared to Vxy Helm, Shadow Set items and etc.?
5. If you say you'll have less or no chances of getting level 51 and 53 item when you reach level 54 and above, I'll agree but you can have a group of friends to bring your lower level character to sewer maps and get it. Level 51 and 53 items are available to level 1 - 53 players.
6. Its not even considered a collection items because it doesn't have a unique look.
7. The drop rate of all level 51, 53 and 55 is exactly the same. If you are level 49 in the game and you are expected to get a pink, you will get the level 51 pink. Similarly, if you are level 56 in the same game and expect to get a pink, you will get a level 55 one instead.
8. If you are a PVP fan, would you ever consider to get a lower level set?

All the above points clearly state that level 51 and 53 items are less worth than level 55 items, well of course its how i see it to be. So conclusively, prices of level 51 and 53 items should not be higher than level 55 items, not even equal. What i feel should be the pricing guide is as follows:

Level 51 items a quarter of level 55 items
Level 53 items a third of level 55 items

Well of course the price of level 55 items is base on seller and/or buyer so there is not general fixture to it. I believe there are agrees and disproves to my point of view to this so feel free to share you thoughts here. I did not use any unpleasant phrases so please keep this topic clean.