Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Obnoxious booting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea, welcome to the froum ^.^! (at least as long as you don't kick me for wearing big luck..)
    -Jinlac-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I make no promises,lol
    And it's funny I stopped booting Because of that and every pink in my games the last 8 times in a row went to a character wearing one. I'll just be broke forever.
    EVERY TIME! please I understand I don't need the mathematics or the fundamentals of how it works.
    It's just quincidently annoying. ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Welcome to the forums modredd.

Luck is often coincidentally annoying..... I agree. It seems everyone else seems to get it.... and i wear those damn green things...

Glad this all seems to have been put to one side at last....
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Draiiinbamage and Trueplayer huh? Lol yep I'm not surprised. I too have been booted by these two multiple times. Each time I was invited by a friend just to see these guys boot me for no reason. I completely understand all the rants. Like many here have already said: Some people are just jerks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    Now that I've found this forum I would like to be part of this community but it's like the doors been closed and people have made their minds up.Its like I made the wrong people mad and it feels like a click more than a forum for players to come too!
    On facebook they told all 36,000 of us to come over here and be a part of it, This is a forum for all players
    not just the haters and the Guardians of whatever.
    I was playing this game when it was Beta.
    I'm all for second chances. Just make sure you don't ever fire off a comment like that "flaming" comment from your last thread. It was the single most idiotic post I've ever seen on these boards it really rubbed me the wrong way. Well, let the past be past and welcome to the forums.
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando