I have an idea what should go into the next update, many others do too please post your ideas ^-^, but the few I want to talk about deals with Guild, Money, Characters, And super cool stuff.

#1 Guild Bank, just an idea. There should be a guild bank or a place where a whole guild can deposit money and withdrawal it, the master can decide who can't deposit/withdrawal etc. And potions, similar to the "stash" except the guild can use it.

#2 A new guild hall, If there are tier 4-5's heck ya, Masters would buy plat and get those tiers immediately, just a suggestion, teirs 4-5 have a bridge with stream outside and more grounds to wander.

#3 character clothing and or skins, I would enjoy seeing new skins and clothing available, (I like Demon Fox). Character attributes should get skills as well, such as if a character Is int, make an option to equip skill matching majority of the attribute.

#4 Chat Filter, I like it but it should be not as sensitive to words such as muting me if I say "Spice" or the "gems" backwards thingy, got me muted many times.

Thank You For Reading ^-^ I really like this game and I don't want it to be abandoned.