Thread: Turbo - The guild that cares - Review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default Turbo - The guild that cares - Review

Following the stalwart calcilus, famousfame, and kingo'ninjas, I joined turbo with the highest expectations.

I was told the guild fights one another but often found the guild spawning me then complaining about me saying something about it - little weird considering the "easy going nature" of the guild.

In regards to the old players in the guild - they were so nice to me, even helping my warrior run through the event. Mindblowingly - I was ridiculed for 10 minutes for trying to run with an officer rogue of the guild because they were a "leaderboarder" and I was bronze. They even told me to pay for their energy kits.

I'm not sure what's wrong with this guild - but I would avoid it at all costs. I've never been treated so poorly in a guild from season beta till now.

Fame, Cal, King - I love you all

Regards,
    Jexy
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    Following the stalwart calcilus, famousfame, and kingo'ninjas, I joined turbo with the highest expectations.

I was told the guild fights one another but often found the guild spawning me then complaining about me saying something about it - little weird considering the "easy going nature" of the guild.

In regards to the old players in the guild - they were so nice to me, even helping my warrior run through the event. Mindblowingly - I was ridiculed for 10 minutes for trying to run with an officer rogue of the guild because they were a "leaderboarder" and I was bronze. They even told me to pay for their energy kits.

I'm not sure what's wrong with this guild - but I would avoid it at all costs. I've never been treated so poorly in a guild from season beta till now.

Regards,
    Jexy
    Never liked this guild. Sometimes some members gang guildies to get a free kill. Saw that few weeks ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

This is the sole reason why i am a PvE'r. Although you will notice now i am very RARELY found in PvP now. The nekro swarm, gear differences, guild rivalry, unbalances, and in the end the existence of PvP........

I had a passion for PvP, i wanted to leave enigmatic, but i didnt. I have totally quit PvP'n and i just hate being there. I just did a 2v4 in tdm, everyone join'd the 2+sides. I somehow mnanaged with killcop surviving the gang. It wasnt easy, we kept dying. Literally no guild stops, its just gang, spawn bla bla bla. Pvp has become a drama, I've seen great examples of how newbies do PvP.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Pm me the names of whoever was spawning you.

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

need a pvp police

they gang even noobs ones , they can easily kill me but ganging is so funny for them

Overweightank

As King said. Please give us names instead of saying accusations and negativity to our guild :/

We need names of who spawned you, ganged you, etc. Pm to us in Forum . Idk if you are able to list here.

Pm me names in game too: IGN: Preseason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post

Regards,
    Jexy
    -> gg ..