Thread: Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

DONT SPAM GEN DISC WITH VIDEO LINK DUMPS -- POST YOUR VIDEO HERE INSTEAD!

THIS LIST INCLUDES ANY FORM OF DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE FORM OF VIDEOS/STREAMS. THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED. FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT BY PROVIDING LINKS TO YOUR VIDEOS/CHANNELS ON THIS THREAD.

Hey all, I thought it'd be a good idea to help easily find quality Call of Champions video resources for the game, so I've decided to organize a list of all the digital media resources (YT/Twitch/etc.) on the game.

This will also be a place for video creators to share their videos instead of spamming the General Discussion with video threads (until STS makes a Video forum subsection.) If you want your video/channel to be on the list, PM me, or post it on this thread!

Here are a few rules for convenience:

1. If you want to EASILY find videos of a character, just type on your keyboard "Ctrl" + "f" [for Windows] or "command" + "f" [for OSX], and then type in the name of the character to easily scroll to his/her video list. [RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF VIDEOS, THIS TIP IS FOR LATER WHEN THERE ARE VIDEOS ON EVERY CHARACTER]
    2. Please refrain from bashing other people's videos. This is not a competition.
    3. Feel free to make video suggestions. Hopefully a ton of video creators will check those on this thread, and respond with their interpretation of your suggestion.
    4. Feel free to collaborate. The best way to grow your audience is to work together. Those who may be popular in another game may not receive a similar reception in this one, so just work together to grow the video making community for CoC.
    5. Like their stuff? Subscribe, like, or comment! Nothing motivates video makers more than positive feedback in the form of subs/likes and comments!

So without further ado, here is the list:

Featured New Releases

This is to showcase the newest videos released by CoC video creators. You guys may get tired of watching the same videos over and over, so check these out! If you want to be on this list, simply inform me of your video. I will choose ones that appear to have high quality, both in terms of actual pixel quality, or creativity.

1. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: YouTube Channels

*Before I get any complaints - people with only Alpha Tester entries are NOT included on this list of YouTube channels. [this message will be removed once the game comes out]

2. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: Twitch Streams

3. Compendium of YouTube Gameplay Videos: By Character [ALPHABETIZED]

*Many Characters have not been showcased yet. They will be added when the first video for that character is created. Please send me the link if you make one of these videos.

AVALANCHE

CINDER
    FENG
    GALEN
    GOBI

KHALID
    MACKENNA
    MODUS
    NOVA

SCORCH
    SERAPHINA
    ULRIC

VIOLET

4. Compendium of Video Tutorials for Characters [ALPHABETIZED]

I don't expect to see any tutorials yet, as everything in the Alpha is subject to change. Stay tuned until beta release for this section.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post: