Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

DONT SPAM GEN DISC WITH VIDEO LINK DUMPS -- POST YOUR VIDEO HERE INSTEAD!

THIS LIST INCLUDES ANY FORM OF DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE FORM OF VIDEOS/STREAMS. THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED. FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT BY PROVIDING LINKS TO YOUR VIDEOS/CHANNELS ON THIS THREAD.

Hey all, I thought it'd be a good idea to help easily find quality Call of Champions video resources for the game, so I've decided to organize a list of all the digital media resources (YT/Twitch/etc.) on the game.

This will also be a place for video creators to share their videos instead of spamming the General Discussion with video threads (until STS makes a Video forum subsection.) If you want your video/channel to be on the list, PM me, or post it on this thread!

Here are a few rules for convenience:

1. If you want to EASILY find videos of a character, just type on your keyboard "Ctrl" + "f" [for Windows] or "command" + "f" [for OSX], and then type in the name of the character to easily scroll to his/her video list. [RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF VIDEOS, THIS TIP IS FOR LATER WHEN THERE ARE VIDEOS ON EVERY CHARACTER]
    2. Please refrain from bashing other people's videos. This is not a competition.
    3. Feel free to make video suggestions. Hopefully a ton of video creators will check those on this thread, and respond with their interpretation of your suggestion.
    4. Feel free to collaborate. The best way to grow your audience is to work together. Those who may be popular in another game may not receive a similar reception in this one, so just work together to grow the video making community for CoC.
    5. Like their stuff? Subscribe, like, or comment! Nothing motivates video makers more than positive feedback in the form of subs/likes and comments!

So without further ado, here is the list:

Featured New Releases

This is to showcase the newest videos released by CoC video creators. You guys may get tired of watching the same videos over and over, so check these out! If you want to be on this list, simply inform me of your video. I will choose ones that appear to have high quality, both in terms of actual pixel quality, or creativity.

1. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: YouTube Channels

*Before I get any complaints - people with only Alpha Tester entries are NOT included on this list of YouTube channels. [this message will be removed once the game comes out]

2. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: Twitch Streams

3. Compendium of YouTube Gameplay Videos: By Character [ALPHABETIZED]

*Many Characters have not been showcased yet. They will be added when the first video for that character is created. Please send me the link if you make one of these videos.

AVALANCHE

CINDER
    FENG
    GALEN
    GOBI

KHALID
    MACKENNA
    MODUS
    NOVA

SCORCH
    SERAPHINA
    ULRIC

VIOLET

4. Compendium of Video Tutorials for Characters [ALPHABETIZED]

I don't expect to see any tutorials yet, as everything in the Alpha is subject to change. Stay tuned until beta release for this section.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I'll start by posting my newest video on this thread! Video Makers -- feel free to share in some kind of organized format like this!

Fightastic MG's KHALID Gameplay Video

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I'll start by posting my newest video on this thread! Video Makers -- feel free to share in some kind of organized format like this!
    The way u spam keywords in youtube video description , if youtube staff see it, BOOOM. Even putting keywords in description is against youtube policies, and you should know such a big company dont warn just take action.

I'm not trying to be rude, rather I noticed ur doing good in youtube, I dont want to c anything goes wrong with your channel. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-17-2015 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    The way u spam keywords in youtube video description , if youtube staff see it, BOOOM. Even putting keywords in description is against youtube policies, and you should know such a big company dont warn just take action.

I'm not trying to be rude, rather I noticed ur doing good in youtube, I dont want to c anything goes wrong with your channel. Good Luck.
    They don't really take much issue with it, I noticed much larger channels doing it as well. It's more for search engine optimization. Anyway, I'll add your videos to the list. I created this in order to prevent more video spam on the general discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

They don't really take much issue with it, I noticed much larger channels doing it as well. It's more for search engine optimization. Anyway, I'll add your videos to the list. I created this in order to prevent more video spam on the general discussion.
    It's old school SEO, that not only work these days but Search engines algorithm consider this as spam now a days, whatever I just warned and u listen dats it, that's ofc upto u. Good Luck.

no please dont add my video/link here, if you really want to do it, do without making it link(move the http://www part for example) or simply link to my thread (all the video of ......)
    Last edited by Waug; 05-17-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Do you want me to link them like I have been doing? Not sure wht you mean.

Also thanks for the info. If they give me an official warning Ill be sure to change that. Once i get on my computer Ill add your channel and videos to the list. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Do you want me to link them like I have been doing? Not sure wht you mean.

Also thanks for the info. If they give me an official warning Ill be sure to change that. Once i get on my computer Ill add your channel and videos to the list. Thanks
    Aw I've to make it more simple, NVM please don't link anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Yeah...i wasnt really asking for permision to link your stuff. if you dont have a preference, im just going to link it the way ive been doing. This is a video making thread for the community and id rather not leave anyone out.

Thanks

Edit: i also did some reading.. It IS against tos for keyword stuffing but keyword stuffing is when you tag irrelevant stuff in your videos to gain other views...say if i tagged "gta v" in the video.

In any case i can probably reupload without the keyword duplicates if they appear actually care tho
    Last edited by DivineMoustache; 05-17-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yeah...i wasnt really asking for permision to link your stuff. if you dont have a preference, im just going to link it the way ive been doing. This is a video making thread for the community and id rather not leave anyone out.

Thanks

Edit: i also did some reading.. It IS against tos for keyword stuffing but keyword stuffing is when you tag irrelevant stuff in your videos to gain other views...say if i tagged "gta v" in the video.

In any case i can probably reupload without the keyword duplicates if they appear actually care tho
    I suggest u something as well wisher and u started argument with it and now I have a feeling that im de-railing ur stickied thread. I already said let it go cuz I have done my duty as fellow, now all urs, im done with it.

"It is a violation of YouTube’s Terms
    of Service to use misleading metadata and
    blocks of keywords in your description field." - youtube

but I had to quote this, cuz simply I cant go away agreeing on something that is not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    I suggest u something as well wisher and u started argument with it and now I have a feeling that im de-railing ur stickied thread. I already said let it go cuz I have done my duty as fellow, now all urs, im done with it.

"It is a violation of YouTube’s Terms
    of Service to use misleading metadata and
    blocks of keywords in your description field." - youtube

but I had to quote this, cuz simply I cant go away agreeing on something that is not true.
    I hope that clarifies what I was thinking. I see what you're saying though. I'll try to fix that if they have any issue with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Looks great man! Currently my new computer is having trouble uploading videos but I will try to get that fixed ASAP. I have a couple games saved and I will be recording more as school work dies down

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Looks great man! Currently my new computer is having trouble uploading videos but I will try to get that fixed ASAP. I have a couple games saved and I will be recording more as school work dies down
    Sure thing! Great Khalid video, made me want to play him! Hopefully you can get to making more soon bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I hope that clarifies what I was thinking.
    lol, it just clarifies how u understand things ....

anyway good luck, alrdy wasted alot precious time not any more, have fun.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Great thread! I'll be looking at this and hopefully adding to it often.

-Vys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Seoratrek with his first Alpha Gameplay video, and the FIRST Featured New Release!

Seoratrek's Avalanche Gameplay:

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Great thread! I'll be looking at this and hopefully adding to it often.

-Vys
    Can't wait to see your first gameplay video! I've dropped by your twitch once or twice as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

JustG...this is what happens when you stop updating PL, SL, and DL ya old squirt!

JustG getz smackt!

Just kidding, good game man, and to be fair, he beat me twice and I only beat him once, although my victory was 10x better than his two victories!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

This is a great idea DM! Can you add my twitch stream to the mix!? www.Twitch.tv/ZojakAL =] Thanks bud!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Just uploaded 2 clips of playing Cinder! Magmatus soon to come!

Gameplay 1:

Gameplay 2:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    This is a great idea DM! Can you add my twitch stream to the mix!? www.Twitch.tv/ZojakAL =] Thanks bud!
    Sure thing!

@Rob Great videos! I've added them to the cinder playlist!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Sure thing!

@Rob Great videos! I've added them to the cinder playlist!
    Now I'm going to try to finish a game as fast as possible with Seraphina... s