Quote Originally Posted by Fiarx View Post
You definitely have to have the right group make up. You're probably right, there's not that much difference in time. But it sure is fun to see a player chugging back to you dragging a long line of mobs and then the total chaos that follows for the next 30 secs or so....
Off topic-
Actually been playing with double pulls/roundups in the right areas. Assuming the group understands the concept of roundups...having two tanks pull from different sides with off-sync timing seems to speed mob clearing. The easiest example is just after the main room where one tank goes straight ahead and the other goes right and they both meet in the corner just past the bridge. Another area where I think you can do efficient double pulls would be in the main firetrap room where one tank pulls from the right towards the middle, while the other tank waits a few seconds and then starts a separate pull from the left towards the middle.

The problem is if you pull too many all at the same time, most nuke mages/dex birds will get aggro and get instakilled. Staggering the pulls allows enough of the first roundup to be killed and then allowing the damage dealers to keep killing the second roundup without having to move. This is an variation on how great bears perfectly time gathering mobs just in front of the party through the dungeon path-- only with bigger numbers.

On topic-
Whenever I have had the chance to run with MrWallace, I become his shadow -- where he goes I go. The whole "COMBO! COMBO! COMBO! COMBO! COMBO!" is just too fun not to do. Thanks for the great runs. BTW-- I've had the pleasure of running with Ellyidol as well -- and it's a whole lot of fun too.