Thread: Meet Mrwallace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Here guys.

Wallace, I hope this doesn't steal the purpose of your thread! =/ Since you're sharing, I was eager too also, in the hopes of helping out as well.

"Naked"

"Dex Mobs Setup" - 56 Dex Crown, Bagmans Autobow, Sewer King Leather, 1 Dodge 9 Armour Ring

"Dex Boss Setup" - RR Cap, Bagmans Recurve, Bagmans Leather, 1 Crit 11 Damage Ring

"PvP/Tank Setup" - Royal Helm, Plungers Gemstone Sword, Royal Plate, Fury Shield, 2 Hit 8 Armour Ring

"Loadouts" - Str Booster : 56 Str Crown, Osiris Sword, Cyber Rift Plate, Cyber Rift Shield

"Skills"

"Skill Map Flow"

First time I've released my entire setup, ever. Realised there's really not much to hide, even unhid my avatar page.

If you have any questions, I posted them here for a reason :P
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 04-11-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Here guys.

Wallace, I hope this doesn't steal the purpose of your thread! =/ Since you're sharing, I was eager too also, in the hopes of helping out as well.

"Naked"

"Dex Mobs Setup" - 56 Dex Crown, Bagmans Autobow, Sewer King Leather, 1 Dodge 9 Armour Ring

"Dex Boss Setup" - RR Cap, Bagmans Recurve, Bagmans Leather, 1 Crit 11 Damage Ring

"PvP/Tank Setup" - Royal Helm, Plungers Gemstone Sword, Royal Plate, Fury Shield, 2 Hit 8 Armour Ring

"Loadouts" - Str Booster : 56 Str Crown, Osiris Sword, Cyber Rift Plate, Cyber Rift Shield

"Skills"

"Skill Map Flow"

First time I've released my entire setup, ever. Realised there's really not much to hide, even unhid my avatar page.

If you have any questions, I posted them here for a reason :P
    Wow your skill build and skill combo is identical to mine but I skip restore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Wow your skill build and skill combo is identical to mine but I skip restore.
    I would too, and skip 5 points in Taunt even, but I seldom do PvP where I find it useful.

Restore mostly came from when Fury had massive 8 H/S per piece, I was getting 40 H/S when I had restore on, just kept it ever since

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oh wow! Mr Wallace and Ellyidol couldn't have gone transparent at a better time for me. After yesterday, I've decided to come back and level my bear. With 70k XP to go and not a whole lot of bear love out there, it was always a motivational challenge for me. But now I've got your skill (1 Taunt, huh?) and gear distros to look forward to tinkering about with. Many thanks!
    AL : Blewe | Corrvus | Urrsus
    PL : Anichelith | Corrvus | Urrsus | Rrhino
    Member of Average Joes and C.O.T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
    Oh wow! Mr Wallace and Ellyidol couldn't have gone transparent at a better time for me. After yesterday, I've decided to come back and level my bear. With 70k XP to go and not a whole lot of bear love out there, it was always a motivational challenge for me. But now I've got your skill (1 Taunt, huh?) and gear distros to look forward to tinkering about with. Many thanks!
    Thank you for your post, this is exactly what I had in mind when I started this thread.
    Back when went dex and later dual, I didn't know the forums. I could have saved a lot of time and respec-platinum if I had some inspiration...
    Last edited by Mr.Wallace; 04-11-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: grrrrrrrrr typos