Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: May Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lock change to new chest?
    Wew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello sts, thank you for this new upcomming things, we all really appriciate to you for all you done for us. I only hope that this item that is replacing locked is not cheap as locked is right now and its farmable ofc ty again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    As a way to quick level people to L41, as you did with PL people should allow those who've spent $400 or more on AL to be allowed a free L41 character. If I recalled, this brought a lot of people back to AL and also further interested those who were already loyal customers because they got a free character.

Just an idea. Feel free to agree or disagree, as I am indifferent to either way. It's just something I noticed that went quite well last time!
    No way.. I completely understand STS has to thank their big spending players but not giving everything out to them on a dish, this also completely takes away the aim of the current situation of wanting to help new players cap. Reaching L41 is an achievement which should be grinded for - new or old!

Maybe meanwhile the test servers go live until expansion release, give all watcher tombs and kraag tombs 2x XP? Or maybe the opposite, making all maps give 2x XP except WT & KT. Making the event extra long but absolutely exclusively just for players really wanting to cap. Or pushing it further, 2x until L40? Giving them the option to grind to L41 or not. Maybe even increasing the XP of all bosses by 100/150? Just a few ideas.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Squeezable For This Useful Post:

mesalin

Nice nice jush i agree and btw if you get 41 by self hard work you have satisfaction just double xp of 14000 xp in palace of 27500 xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mesalin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please let us arrange pets in stable the way we want. For example, add favorite section where we can add our fav pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    No way.. I completely understand STS has to thank their big spending players but not giving everything out to them on a dish, this also completely takes away the aim of the current situation of wanting to help new players cap. Reaching L41 is an achievement which should be grinded for - new or old!

Maybe meanwhile the test servers go live until expansion release, give all watcher tombs and kraag tombs 2x XP? Or maybe the opposite, making all maps give 2x XP except WT & KT. Making the event extra long but absolutely exclusively just for players really wanting to cap. Or pushing it further, 2x until L40? Giving them the option to grind to L41 or not. Maybe even increasing the XP of all bosses by 100/150? Just a few ideas.
    Zeus' idea was to reward PL players for their customer loyalty. $400 is not "big spending," fyi. They are experiencing the loss of a game, and for those who put a lot of effort into developing their PL characters, the prospect of starting over can be quite daunting. Granting loyal PL customers a level 41 character would ease the blow and encourage them to transition to a similar, but active game. And, considering the coming level 46 expansion, they'd still have to cap to 46.

I think it's a great idea. That being said, I think granting a 30 day 500% boost to xp gain might be a better way to achieve the same goal. STS could even make a neat avatar buff icon so everyone knows they're from PL.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Zeus' idea was to reward PL players for their customer loyalty. $400 is not "big spending," fyi. They are experiencing the loss of a game, and for those who put a lot of effort into developing their PL characters, the prospect of starting over can be quite daunting. Granting loyal PL customers a level 41 character would ease the blow and encourage them to transition to a similar, but active game. And, considering the coming level 46 expansion, they'd still have to cap to 46.

I think it's a great idea. That being said, I think granting a 30 day 500% boost to xp gain might be a better way to achieve the same goal. STS could even make a neat avatar buff icon so everyone knows they're from PL.
    Well... 'Fyi' I wouldn't dream of spending $400 on this game in my current financial position. I understand people in a better situation than me have that kind of money to blow, and sure they benefit AL more than me but that doesn't take away all the dedication and aspiration I have for the game. In fact, I would say I have more dedication than money splashers as they expect the best equipment from their plat, not from their hard work. So in one way, I deserve more than them? But I know that's not how the system works, and as I said, I agree they deserve something extra.

500% is way too high. 2x XP levels you fast enough, you can reach L41 in two days with 2x. (1-40 in day one, l40-41 day two) but +1 to your PL idea. Daamn I loved PL, might have to redownload it now hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I am hoping to see weapon vanities added one day ^.^

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought lepre and arlorian ring for locks, I buy luck elixer for 10k and im looting 2-6 locks each elixer, Merching 3k locks and now i gathered more than 500 locks to sell in ursoth event. But now, locks will be useless and has a low price in auction, ive spend so much gold to vend locks but get smaller money in return.
    Last edited by Justg; 05-28-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Less ranting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    I am hoping to see weapon vanities added one day ^.^
    I would like to see this too. Would be cool.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
    Well... 'Fyi' I wouldn't dream of spending $400 on this game in my current financial position. I understand people in a better situation than me have that kind of money to blow, and sure they benefit AL more than me but that doesn't take away all the dedication and aspiration I have for the game. In fact, I would say I have more dedication than money splashers as they expect the best equipment from their plat, not from their hard work. So in one way, I deserve more than them? But I know that's not how the system works, and as I said, I agree they deserve something extra.

500% is way too high. 2x XP levels you fast enough, you can reach L41 in two days with 2x. (1-40 in day one, l40-41 day two) but +1 to your PL idea. Daamn I loved PL, might have to redownload it now hahaha
    $400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the game (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.
    Last edited by Niixed; 05-28-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

In regards to Grand Watch Crates itemization, there will be no unfounded removing or changing of the items held within them, so think of current Grand Watch Crates like time capsules. As an example the Elondrian Crates from last year still contain the exact same loot and odds as they did when they were first introduced, but can no longer be acquired. This idea will permeate to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. After the expansion launches, the only way to obtain a level 26 Mythic Helm will be from Elite Gold Chests of the respective campaign, or Grand Watch Crates that still exist for example.

Hope this helps clarify a bit more in regards to the Locked Grand Watch and other seasonal crates moving forward.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

$400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the game (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.
    What are you even talking about? First of all Zeus just mentioned PL as an example. The idea of PL players getting rewarded in AL is just ridiculous. Perhaps you are one of the people who spent money in PL and thus so proactive with this idea.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rogueulator For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Interesting....I just hope these new items actually help..I've only ever opened a few of those chests..I did get an arcane item, but I have heard horror stories. I'm sure many here have also. We all want to be stronger, but make it an obtainable goal...because atm I don't feel the inclination to spend anymore on this or any sts game again.

Sorry guys but that's how burnt out I am atm...I'm a hardcore player with funds....so if it doesn't seem achievable it's not worth implementing. How I felt for the goblin event in 2015, and other recycled items.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Locked crates remove in game ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

$400 is a likely a guestimated figure, probably not intended to be treated as a line in the sand. Players that spent that much over the life of the player (3-4 years!) are probably very similar to your financial situation as you described it. Regardless of the minute details, most players wouldn't have a problem with STS granting a strong transition incentive to former PL players who put the same hard work and/or real money into their PL characters that you put into your AL characters. I think granting a level 41 character (or similar incentive) is the least they could do, IF they even do it.
    Yeah maybe it could be that amount, and as I said STS should thank their in game spenders but just not like that. Of course people would mind, for example. A player who has played AL from the start, spent thousands on plat blah blah to find out only past PL players got some boost, I'm sure it would get under anyone's skin.

Granting a L41 is definately not the 'least they could do' the least they could do is give them nothing personal like they do now, that's why I'm agreeing they should get a little thanks. We all play the game for the same reason. Something little like, every 1700 plat purchased they would receive 100 ankhs kit? That's a thank you for buying plat. Nobody should be given special treatment for playing PL, despite it being a great game! And as Rogueulator said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogueulator View Post
    Prehaps you are one of the people who spent money in PL and thus so proactive with this idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    In regards to Grand Watch Crates itemization, there will be no unfounded removing or changing of the items held within them, so think of current Grand Watch Crates like time capsules. As an example the Elondrian Crates from last year still contain the exact same loot and odds as they did when they were first introduced, but can no longer be acquired. This idea will permeate to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. After the expansion launches, the only way to obtain a level 26 Mythic Helm will be from Elite Gold Chests of the respective campaign, or Grand Watch Crates that still exist for example.

Hope this helps clarify a bit more in regards to the Locked Grand Watch and other seasonal crates moving forward.
    What will happen to the arcane items that you can only get through locks? Like maridos, singe and Samael when all the locks are out of the game? How else will you be able to Aquire these arcane pets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

good question cpt and i think maybe pets will be put in different loot table, esp maridos and lemon n lime as they are new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post

thanks for clarifying! i'm sooo curious what will happen to the pets in them though!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Frigillana View Post
    I bought lepre and arlorian ring for locks, I buy luck elixer for 10k and im looting 2-6 locks each elixer, Merching 3k locks and now i gathered more than 500 locks to sell in ursoth event. But now, locks will be useless and has a low price in auction, ive spend so much gold to vend locks but get smaller money in return.
    Save them for later when locks are rare?