Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

man GCD sucks!!!! no combos? no skill spams? and no world map? no quickplay? how can we go to different maps? dang. can i un-update and go back to the old version? T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bstosnbata View Post
    man GCD sucks!!!! no combos? no skill spams? and no world map? no quickplay? how can we go to different maps? dang. can i un-update and go back to the old version? T_T
    Try it out for a while first then post. I bet it takes a while to get used to but I am sure devs did test this for a while before releasing it.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Anyone having issues joining other people in game on friends list? I have already uninstalled and downloaded and reinstalled.

Anyone find any solutions?
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post
    Anyone having issues joining other people in game on friends list? I have already uninstalled and downloaded and reinstalled.

Anyone find any solutions?
    I'm trying a reinstall for the second time. I only see "Enter World" and "Log Out" so something is definitely wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Note sure if this goes here or in bugs, but here goes:

1. Friends list is broken, can't join friends in towns from list. Sometimes when you press, nothing happens.
    2. Skills list is too dark, stays dark even when skill can be used. Seems to happen after about 3 skill uses.
    3. Have tried all Lvl 55 pink str gear combinations haven't found a new set bonus yet.
    4. May be a temporary thing since update just came out, but I keep getting disconnected and I'm sure it's not my connection.

Kraz

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,492 Posts

Looking into the disconnect when joining friends.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

20 minutes in...initial thoughts...
    1. New faces...ok
    2. Backflip kicks a**!
    3. Opening screen not easier for me. I can't figure out how to get global map without first entering world...annoying. I like to jump into a game from main screen...not go to town first.
    4. Graphics and lighting clarity are very nice.
    5. I look like I am moonwalking when I kite....weird visual effect...not sure if I like it or not. Almost looks like my mage is on a roller track or something.
    6. Can't see that there are bonus sets when I put on sewer queen gear.
    7. Very much wish that my persistence crown would have worked into my mega mage set....and that it would have turned into a tiara
    8. Finally....GCD. Hmmmm.....well you guys will definately be selling more health pots.
    The 0.5 sec cooldown seems a little long atm. Might be because it is new but it just doesn't "feel right".
    I hope to acclimate quickly because right now I feel like noob.
    Ok...going back in. Will give more feedback as I have it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

There is a world map. You have to be in the game to access it. You just don't have the option upon logging in like before.

NPC's that have quests available have like a golden column of light around them. That's new.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Characters actually "Kite" now.

They walk backwards instead of walking normally but looking back everytime they fire. Pretty good, IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    There is a world map. You have to be in the game to access it. You just don't have the option upon logging in like before.

NPC's that have quests available have like a golden column of light around them. That's new.
    lol, I must be missing it - how do you get to the world map now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i am trying it. but now i am stuck at balefort castle. tried pve, went to the rock valley and killing rock giants. i'm level 33, it takes me too long to kill em. before, i kill em just with rage, stomp, super megaslash. i use two hand sword so i hit so slow and i can't spam my skills. this update is an advantage for archers who has quick hitrate. i'm sure i won't be playing anymore if this continues to be like this. game masters and developers, sorry but for me i think most newbies will quit this game with this version. i got 50+ friends before and most of them were online. now not a single one is. goodluck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so where is it? how can we access it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bstosnbata View Post
    i got 50+ friends before and most of them were online. now not a single one is. goodluck
    ...probably because most of them are still installing the update, calm down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Okay world map is now hidden in...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow that new update entertained me for 4.5 min. You call that a revamped towne??? In almost same as before omg. And all the faces aremt good except that one of the bears. Only good thing is you didnt set the price for new emotes to 20 plat. I have to say im dissaponited in the update :/ looking forward to see the vyx though! (thats the only keeping me to play PL atm lol). Btw it sux that i cannot acces my char inventory without going into the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

GCD needs to be limited to pvp only.. The initial menu needs to change, no sewer queen set? -_-. Everything else I love. I especially love the new player features. SO much better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Okay, played a few games with the new "GCD" and first impression is: Ugh, it's terrible. We may be accustomed to the spamming of skills, but I'll tell you that spamming fun. Getting used to the new GCD is not something I look forward to (for one, I'm to old to easily accept change). The game was much more fun (and faster) without the GCD. IMO GCD=Fail, sorry Devs, I usually like what you implement but this one is hard to swallow, I'd offer any positive I could, but can't see one except change back to old way, I think it's something that sets PL apart from other games and makes it so appealing.

Edit: Agree, GCD for PVP only, we suggested this initially, but apparently it was not considered.

Kraz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if you say so. but when everyone quits i'd be more than happy to say i told you so. be happy with your new emoticons and face but i'm sure you would be bored with it in a few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You do what Jun posted. You access the world map there now. World map has been revamped too.

I'm quickly selling all my sewer queen gear before prices fall further
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hmmm..what is the "* Added new Balefort Sewers equipment set bonuses!" actually?
    or it is in a separated patch after 1.7 down...?