Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    LOL!

Just going to point out a few things from chatbox:

Thade mentioned that KQ weren't meant to be pulled solo and that they "fixed" that "exploit". It sounds like it's still possible to reset them both and have one of them come out afterwards. But you can bet that won't necessarily last long, either. Expect to have them both in the same area when fighting going forward.

Thade mentioned that the new set bonuses are on crafted gear.

Cinco confirmed that gestures weren't mapped for the new emotes. Those might come later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just updated and it wont let me log in now. what is the problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu View Post
    LOL!
    Thade mentioned that the new set bonuses are on crafted gear.
    In case of the customized set, i wonder why the "new animation (aka. green sparkels) only apply to the recurve version... I didnt't notice a visual change on my cbow^^ Not sure about the stats tho
    -Jinlac-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

FAIL! IT DOES NOT WORK ON ABDROID!!!! please post the apk file for android users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post

Both of us think GCD will revolutionize the playing style of all builds. Mages have become MUCH more necessary on a team. Since there is such a long cooldown, it takes a whopping 2 seconds to cast all buff/debuff skills. That is the difference between life and death. Throw on a heal and a rev, and you are over 3 seconds. IMO there will have to be 2 mages on each team. One that is the debuff, heal, and rev mage. While the other is the Attack, combo, buff mage. One can simply NOT cast all spells in a group of mobs and be successful. You need a team. Another option would be that one mage chooses one debuff and the freeze skill, and the other chooses the second debuff and the firestorm skill. That way the combo would still be performed, and both can be active members of the team.
    Excellent excellent points there noneo and moogie, I feel the same exactly. IMO this patch is like a team work patch Entering any game need to have strategy planned out and who is doing what etc. To me, I like it where you have to have a team to help out / balance out each other to acheive maximum result. I only did 1 run in Hideout and already I can see this is happening. Each person will have an assigned task and we finish each other's combo etc.

It's also the era of no more random pugs, no more random game of quicke 3-5 min hideout runs. But since I only do static / friend party, this does not effect me that much.

GCD... will need to test out more for sure, I've never been too much of FAST/ADVANCED skill spammer, I always try to time my combo and moments to release skills with others. This will be a good challenge to play the game which is kinda of a good thing. I mean I do spam fast but not as fast as others that I know.

But boy am I glad I dont need to grind exp for a long while, not sure how long it will take to run with friends now until we all adjust. However, maybe this will stop me from raising a bear... after all, I already gave PL 3 months of my life that I am not getting back

It's time to take a breather, let things cool down, let devs and players to figure out what's best for this game. After all this is just first day of release.

Gonna sit back, relax and look forward, better things are yet to come.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Cool Down

...is, no offense, the worst thing I have seen with this game. It makes no sense to me. U have to wait to use your skills, but then they still have their individual recharge times. Please, please, please ( I am begging you) put the skill controls back to the way they were. They are also darker now which makes some of the skills look as if they are in the recharge phase when they are not, which is very confusing. Otherwise the update is great. I just don't want to quest for the new mystery items due to the skill controls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had to uninstall the game twice after the new update to log in but i finally got in. log in time is reduced i like that so far.

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vindara View Post
    i just updated and it wont let me log in now. what is the problem?
    uninstall it .. download it again.... reboot. Then log on
    .................................................. .........
    I like the start for new players. It is fast and to the point.((I love the way you did the faces. You start with a small choice. Then the mirror offers the pimp faces for plat. Super Sweet idea))

I like most of the faces. Some of them look jacked up in there eyes.

The fart pack. I had some great laughs already on vent.

GCD
    PVP..I never pvp. I tried it a couple of times when I started. It made me so madd how people hit 3buttons so fast and I was dead.
    I think I will give GCD pvp a try. It seems like there might be more to it now then who can hit the buttons faster when you get in range.
    LeveL 10-15 farming .. Nothing changed on the speed to clear my fav place(Mage test)
    50+ Im not sure... It is definitely a little slower play.

Mage Idea on GCD-The only thing I would like to see changed on my mage would be dps and buffs be on different cooldowns. I think heal should stay on the dps cooldown.
    Maybe take a little time off the cooldown if they cant be split up.

Bear
    Bird

((off to test my Bear and Bird))
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Mits, I can see your point (and congrats on the 4-grate-pinball--I am not worthy! ), but...sometimes, I just want to play with a group of friends. It may be the most unbalanced (mentally and otherwise) group, but we have fun and we like playing together. Does it have to now be: "Oops....sorry, X, we already have a bear so you're going to have to sit this one out. Sorry, Y, but a Pally just isn't optimal for this run."? I don't want to have to play like that. Last night, running with a mage friend, two other mages and another bird--huge amount of fun, fast runs, and people were having a great time. Today? I don't think we could pull it off. I don't particularly care if a run is fast or not, but I do care about getting to run with a lot of fun people whether the group is "balanced" or "optimal" or not.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just created a new character: iibearpowerii and I love the beginning, very fast paced and easy to understand.
    5+ scott points for spacetimestudious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Return the old version but without multitouch. Please add "Hug" emote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I love everything BUT! The stupid cool down for skills can u just do that for pve? Cause its not pvp without combo's plz....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largecommand View Post
    the new update sucks!!!!!
    there is now a global cool down of the speels
    so goddbye spamming and combos and rapid fire of speels
    what...
    they didnt mention that in the new update descrition?!

felt my suggestion would get lost in here.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ng-skill-types
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the update overall however, I would suggest more xp and increased drop rate(not much higher) since everything takes twice as long
    I also like Arterra's idea.
    Last edited by tifarah; 04-12-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This update is garbage. If possible make the screen where u select charecter different and take off the global cooldown!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

is it still possible to access the oasis town even though i dont have alien oasis one i have 2 and 3 i dont have one, wondering how to access it anyone no?

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Best update EVA!! LOVE the Straffing!!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTan View Post
    im sorry to say this but IF I KNEW U GUYS WOULD MAKE A COOLDOWN ON THE SKILL, I WOULD NOT BUY ALL THE MAP. i just wanna quit the game now ... sigh ...... wasted $$ buying all the stuff and have fun till lvl 30 ..... thx to u guys for teaching me a lesson. NEVER BUY THING THAT U DONT NEED NOW.
    We just said, to stop telling these things . Take your pillow, eat it or scream in it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I dont see whats good about it (All those who are saying its awesome) I think it sucks.
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑