Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I got one thing to say : I can't download it after I uninstalled it.
    Hello peeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mystery gear is the same? Can't craft bow got recipe and all for it, wont let me. Didn't like wastin 5 plat on gear allready have if I could sell it or something cool but u can't lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Caccavari View Post
    GCD.

Get used to it.

It's not really that big of a deal, why should the developers allow you to unload all your skills in a split second. There are certain skills I think that shouldn't have a GCD; buffs and debuffs.
    Why shouldn't they allow it? I think they will listen to their customers instead of saying deal with it. Their game is a good product and not everything new is always permanent. The makers of Coke didn't keep the New Coke recipe back in the day and say deal with it. They would have gone out of business. They essentially returned to the original flavor.

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarataka View Post
    The amount of money to take a HDD image, make a temp app in app store, set-up a test server, and invite the "elite" community to said test server is small. Sure developing from scratch is expensive but basically cloning the server and then applying the update shouldn't be terribly time consuming.
    I'm sure the handful of devs who make this game run will keep that in mind for 1.7.2. We could all use some tried-and-true slow game evolution. Why...I wish this update had been 6 months in the works and got bureaucrated into a handful of face updates and an intro screen that was daringly added, despite the overall dismal 62.4% popularity amongst the top 4% of players.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiliana View Post
    Why shouldn't they allow it? I think they will listen to their customers instead of saying deal with it. Their game is a good product and not everything new is always permanent. The makers of Coke didn't keep the New Coke recipe back in the day and say deal with it. They would have gone out of business. They essentially returned to the original flavor.
    They didn't keep their original recipe either which included benzoylmethylecgonine - very good that they didn't!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Great job guy's!

Can't wait to see what's next! What kind of Awesome updates in the near future will we see! Very excited, VERY! -HTC-Thunderbolt-
    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Please let us know of any issues you find in this thread, thanks!

It will take a while to propagate to all App Store territories. Android version is up now. 1.7 will shut down this afternoon.

Please use this thread to give feedback on this version.

-ALS

Here's a list of changes:

* Updated New Player Experience! Improved player flow from application launch to entering the world, especially for new players.
    * New Character Creation! You now see your character as they will appear in game while creating your character. You are now allowed to select from a variety of faces and armor colors when creating a new character.
    * New Tutorial! The improved tutorial will better teach new players the basics of how to play Pocket Legends.
    * Added Emote Pack 3: Kiss, Back Flip, Clap, Point
    * Added Emote Pack 4: The FART PACK!
    * New Faces are now available for purchase at the Magic Mirror!
    * Oasis Towne has been completely revamped. Players can now walk into the Oasis pond and heal their health and mana! Daily quests have been added to receive additional Mystery Weapons, Armor, and Helmets.
    * Account Verification has been removed. You can now Purchase Platinum, access the Offer Wall, and Buy All Content without registering your account. Registering your account gives you the ability to log in on any supported device, and grants you access to Dark Forest for free.
    * A Global ability cool down timer has been added. Firing an ability causes all abilities to be on cool down for half a second.
    * Character deletion now requires the characters name be entered rather than just typing "delete".
    * Players can now purchase a revive for full health at the position of death for 1 Platinum.
    * When turning in a quest to an NPC, if they have a new quest available it will be immediately offered.
    * Added new Balefort Sewers equipment set bonuses!
    * Vyxnaar Helmet of Hate has a new appearance
    * Joining games hosted by friends through your friend list now require a password if one has been set. Previously, you could join your friends' password-protected games without giving a password.
    * Empty lines no longer appear in the crafting display

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    They didn't keep their original recipe either which included benzoylmethylecgonine - very good that they didn't!
    Hence the "essentially".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Readjust cooldown to 0.1 pls just remove multitouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    I got one thing to say : I can't download it after I uninstalled it.
    this happened to me once...if you have a SD card for your device try removing it and trying to install it without it in..this worked for me..good luck
    Lvl 56 Enchantress ~Stephnee~ Lvl 55 Warrior Stephneee Lvl 21 Engineer Astrastephnee lvl 20 Operative Novastephnee lvl 20 Commando Lunastephnee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    Reduces lag
    correct it reduces lag because lots or people stop playing because of the GCD impacting the game play. Less people means less memory and I/O being used up on the servers so faster and smoother game play right less lag.
    So GCD is doing what it was designed to do, maybe in the wrong way though??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Global ability cool down is really a issues for players, please get it fixed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    it's like someone gave me an awesome 386 computer and made the turbo button inoperable.

It's like someone installed a ceiling fan in my house, but took off the speed setting. I'm assuming the lights work fine. I don't care about the reverse thing.

It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

It's like I woke up one day and I had an extra arm in the middle of my chest, but it doesn't have an opposable thumb.

It's like when I'm doing my extreme stunts in my flying rocket paragliding suit, but I'm not allowed to fly in the Alps; only around Fresno, CA.
    You make me laugh out loud so hard I woke my wife up! You just made a fan. 8)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnian View Post
    You make me laugh out loud so hard I woke my wife up! You just made a fan. 8)
    totally agree
    Lvl 56 Enchantress ~Stephnee~ Lvl 55 Warrior Stephneee Lvl 21 Engineer Astrastephnee lvl 20 Operative Novastephnee lvl 20 Commando Lunastephnee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree, GCD makes the game feel slow. And dungeon runs and bosses take too long now. Not fun at all for a mage. Maybe cutting the time in half would help. But honestly I'd take the lag and ping spikes over this current change any day.

Bravemenrun ::.... ..: Level 55 ::.... ..: MAGE OF THE SKULL HELM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bravemenrun View Post
    Agree, GCD makes the game feel slow. And dungeon runs and bosses take too long now. Not fun at all for a mage. Maybe cutting the time in half would help. But honestly I'd take the lag and ping spikes over this current change any day.
    Totally agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephnee View Post
    this happened to me once...if you have a SD card for your device try removing it and trying to install it without it in..this worked for me..good luck
    This is correct. For some reason on my android, large installs do not work because I suppose theres a permission conflict between the presence of an SD and Android installation of large programs. The best way to install it is to unmount your SD card. I have that option in my Android settings so I don't actually have to physically remove my card. Then uninstalling and installing should work. This happens for me for games like Angry birds too. Weird bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Humble opinion

The flow to the game is great.
    It realy saves half the time.
    All the extra adds are awesome.
    Long live diversity!!

Maybe some free plat for veteran players to realy test everything?! ;-)
    And get more feedbáck on it?

Only negative is about the cooldown of abilities.
    What were you thinking?
    It realy disrubts the gameplay. And makes it less realistic.
    At least make a difference between magic and fighting.

This is the first upgrade ever that i've seen to become slower instead of faster.
    Except for windows offcourse, but that doesnt count.

I have never seen a fighter take a brake between moves to cool down, take a few blows and then start again. C'mon.. This only makes sence if u slow down the attackers also.

My humble opinion:
    Please remove or change the cooldown and keep the rest.

Thnx for developing this game. A year ago.
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please remove the screen -> shaking animation thinggy

Im starting to get annoyed with my screen shaking/buzzing (like YM BUZZ) all the time because of the emote thinggy played by an abusive player. Im using iPad 2 thats why I can see that my full screen shake all the time when they do the fart/jump thinggy. Is there anyway I can disable this animation thinggy?

Oh come on.. I already muted my volume/sound because of the guyz non-stop spamming Emotes Book I-IV.

I don't enjoy my screen shaking a lot every time I sit n Balefort Castle.. its really getting annoying and it gives me a headache :/
    PL: Anglfyr - Lvl66 [Enchantress]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    it's like someone gave me an awesome 386 computer and made the turbo button inoperable.

It's like someone installed a ceiling fan in my house, but took off the speed setting. I'm assuming the lights work fine. I don't care about the reverse thing.

It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

It's like I woke up one day and I had an extra arm in the middle of my chest, but it doesn't have an opposable thumb.

It's like when I'm doing my extreme stunts in my flying rocket paragliding suit, but I'm not allowed to fly in the Alps; only around Fresno, CA.
    hahaha this one is funny lolll loll!! good one!!
    PL: Anglfyr - Lvl66 [Enchantress]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Or, as I said in another thread, put an option to mute emotes in the options menu
    actually, i found a way to do this. IGNORE BUTTON!