Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts

Default 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

• Android skills interface now shows the correct Platinum Price for Skill Point Re-Spec.
    • The Enchantress' green "Orcish" and "Tattoo" Magic Mirror looks now have appropriate names.
    • Temporarily disable Join button on friend's list while we're working on a fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plz.take.off.global cooldown.from pve or fix.the trash mob kill time.and.drop.rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1

Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1. Installed the patch and when I click on the pocket legends app it doesn't launch. I rebooted my phone and it still doesn't launch. Is it just me or is anybody experiencing this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TitoAllan View Post
    Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1. Installed the patch and when I click on the pocket legends app it doesn't launch. I rebooted my phone and it still doesn't launch. Is it just me or is anybody experiencing this?
    If you are on Android, uninstall the app completely, then re-load and install from the market. That fixed it for me -- Droid X.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wushu View Post
    If you are on Android, uninstall the app completely, then re-load and install from the market. That fixed it for me -- Droid X.
    I had this same problem, but I just went in to the application settings, chose clear data, and then relaunched. Worked like a charm; no need to reinstall (clears out the data and so it behaves as if it's launching for the first time).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Android fix

Quote Originally Posted by TitoAllan View Post
    Had the same issue with my droid, uninstalled then went to the market downloaded again and works fine. Your account login will have to be re-entered (Email and password) but all your account details are stored on their servers so its cool.

good luck

UCDF Induction Exam Question 4563
    Q? If Riven's are dead Scorn's, dead Riven's are ? A= A good days work
    UCDF.org is online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no fun to play, the timer slow down the gamespeed. Its awful. Before the game remember me the good old bloodruns in diablo 2. Now its boring slow. No action-rpg any more...
    Pls do it away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No matter what anyone says STS. This game is still great, obviously things need to be 'adjusted' here and there, but this all takes time. Trial and error....cant live without learning. Anyways Thank you for the hard work that you guys do!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True, i still like the game and I think that the devs usually add interesting and exciting elements/updates to the game. However, the magic cool-down feature makes the game play clunky and, most importantly, not as fun. This new feature removes a degree of freedom that assists in combos, quick decision making, etc. Its a step backwards towards turn based role playing games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't auto update on the iPhone. Deleted the app. Went to app store, description of the game is still 1.7. Have not downloaded it yet. Can anyone confirm if it's 1.7.1 or 1.7 on app store?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with everyone who says the cool down has diminished game play. I just logged in, and many people online were complaining about it also, and I even hopped around a few towns. If anyone is listening, please send out another patch removing this PLEASE. Otherwise, good job with everything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the cool down....now you have to "play" and think......not just mash buttons fast!!!!! Love the game, keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Branmakmorn View Post
    I like the cool down....now you have to "play" and think......not just mash buttons fast!!!!! Love the game, keep up the good work!
    There we go, entusiasm just what we need here. It does make you have to think more about what spells to use. Good job STS!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    There we go, entusiasm just what we need here. It does make you have to think more about what spells to use. Good job STS!!
    Not true. Do the same combos just walk slower.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So the join button doesnt work, no worries.......A blinding storm swept into Forest Haven making travel barely possible, roads turned to rivers and trees crashed blocking pathways. The intrepid adventurers feared they could not join with their companions and embark on their latest quest. The driving rain hammered the ground with such force that the path into the forest became a soft mud, slowing the warriors progress as he shook off the worst and pulled back his hood. Barely able to make out the way ahead his eyes shifted constantly. The storm and rain providing cover for his advancing enemies. Without his trusted Mage and his eagle eyed archer by his side he felt very alone..........

UCDF Induction Exam Question 4563
    Q? If Riven's are dead Scorn's, dead Riven's are ? A= A good days work
    UCDF.org is online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls get rid of this global cool down the spells weren't broke not the game play stinks game was totally awsome till this patch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Deff do not like the update. But most of all I have no world map option on the login screen anymore along with not being able to join any games really makes this game way to much trouble to play if this is something that is in the process of being fixed that would b nice but having to walk from town to town is really inconvenient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And sticky you don't need to walk town to town all you need to do is click on your name in the upper left hand corner and find the world icon on the dropdown and you have a world map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that the new update is good besides the extra cool down thing. That gives me more deaths and doesnt let me do combos. Mages sometimes have Hard time healing and reving and fighting at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I just updated and cannot hop around to towns.....I do not have a world map?????? Where did it go?
    Also, the spellcasting is different (in a bad way). Typically you can cast several spellls in a row (combos and such)...Now, when I press a spell button on my screen, all the spell icons "darken" at the same time (like I have pressed them all)...Not sure if this makes sense, but I cannot survive in a mob at alll.....Please let me know if this is typical or just my installation and need to re-do.