Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Jira View Post
    I really enjoyed the pace of the game prior to this patch.

I've been playing MMOs for over a dozen years and this game more than any other reminded me of my first MMO love... UO. In that game, timing and speed (twitch) separated the top level gamer talent from the mediocre masses. With this patch, the game has become a slow drag. It makes me sad.

I've been here since early on, and I've made some good gaming friends - no price can be put on that. In addition, I've spent over $100 on content and platinum (without regret) so I think I've been a good customer -- the type STS would seek to retain in this game and carry to any new products they launch.

Current state, with such a major change in game play, I can't see myself playing PL much anymore. I really hope that the development team reconsiders, and/or finds alternate solutions to their scaling and server performance issues to return the game to its fast and furious state. While I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they've quickly corrected mistakes in the past, I'm not expecting a reversal. As such, hopefully I can find another game I've enjoyed as much as this one. To STS, I'm really happy to have been part of such a fun game and to watch your success in revolutionizing mobile gaming, you've delivered an amazing mobile experience and invented a new genre in gaming.

Best,

j
    I couldn't have said it better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I totally and completely agree. With years of MMO's in my past I was excited to come across PL. The change of gameplay pace with the universal cool-down in the new patch is unfortunate and I really hope other solutions are explored...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I hate the fact that I'm pissing away my precious little free time feeling gutted reading these posts about everybody not liking how the game I, too, loved for six months got ruined overnight instead of playing the game.

I gave it a chance. It was awful, now give me the game back I paid for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll toss in my 2 cents... Went to play last night - got the patch - few things broken - nothing nothing new - it's always a pain for any mmo - I played everquest for 10+ years - It's to be expected - See people bitching about the GCD - think it can't be that bad - the devs arnt that stupid - I was wrong - zone into a level 50 zone - killed the first 5 mobs - logged off - this game is not for me any more - not that they care - they got my money and I'm no longer a drain on their server - Well done SS you got some money - but your could have got more.

Oh ya 1 Star - Think ya might wanna go have a look at your rating as it's dropping.
    Last edited by Gudluvin; 04-13-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i just checked itunes ant the ratings have gone from 5 star to 3 star and dropping... it makes me so sad... i hope the devs will add in my soulution idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Recent update stated it helped out GCD, and a in game note from the dev asked us to please give a try. How can anyone do combos with this, it was fine the way it was before. I am barely holding on to this game honestly, I honestly enjoyed it {before}. Good luck with GCD, i believe it is a big fail.. Take everyone here's opinion into consideration. It is a pocket game, meant for fast past not slower pace. You might have to take few steps backwards only to go forward. Last words NO GCD!

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

GCD should feel much snappier now, give it a try and let us know here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...te-%2857007%29
    Last edited by Samhayne; 04-14-2011 at 05:51 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com