Quote Originally Posted by The Real Jira View Post
I really enjoyed the pace of the game prior to this patch.

I've been playing MMOs for over a dozen years and this game more than any other reminded me of my first MMO love... UO. In that game, timing and speed (twitch) separated the top level gamer talent from the mediocre masses. With this patch, the game has become a slow drag. It makes me sad.

I've been here since early on, and I've made some good gaming friends - no price can be put on that. In addition, I've spent over $100 on content and platinum (without regret) so I think I've been a good customer -- the type STS would seek to retain in this game and carry to any new products they launch.

Current state, with such a major change in game play, I can't see myself playing PL much anymore. I really hope that the development team reconsiders, and/or finds alternate solutions to their scaling and server performance issues to return the game to its fast and furious state. While I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they've quickly corrected mistakes in the past, I'm not expecting a reversal. As such, hopefully I can find another game I've enjoyed as much as this one. To STS, I'm really happy to have been part of such a fun game and to watch your success in revolutionizing mobile gaming, you've delivered an amazing mobile experience and invented a new genre in gaming.

Best,

j
I couldn't have said it better.