Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP feedback thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Health and Mana need to go WAY up, I would guess around 3k each would be a good number, that way attacks would not kill in 1 shot. Also add more damage and heals from the current skills. Everything needs a buff, but health and mana need it the most. I think it was a good release. Just needs some major tweaking. There needs to be Bases on each side that are inaccessible to the other team and you have 4 seconds to be invulnerability in your base before you are kicked to right outside. Also make the maps much bigger so that base camping will be much less of an issue. No power ups at all, these do not make the game even, it is basically who is the first character to make it to the power up wins. Battles need to last like minutes not seconds.
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with a lot that has been said-- it was a good initial release-- with some tweaking I can tell PVP is going to be a lot of fun.

Xanthia made a great point about hit point / mana pools. Perhaps with each level characters get like 10-15 hit points and 10-15 mana-- Str and Int could probably also give more hp/mana per point to help people specialize better (tanks have way more hit points because of strength, casters way more mana...)

One other thing: dodge and crit rates are WAY too high. Having archers approaching 70% crit with 50% dodge is a little un-balanced. As an Enchanter (yes, I'm the only male Enchanter) my only defense is my manashield, when that's burned through with 1 shot I'm left useless with no mana anyway. Bears and Birds have massive mitigation abilities that enhance their survivability a lot.

I've only played PVP for a day now so I'm sure I'll have a lot more specific suggestions-- great initial release!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I guessed we'd need more health.

Too fast paced. The only thing close to 'tactics' at the minute seems to be sticking together.

Infact I was in a 3v3 match (actually 2v2) and it was me on my archer and another dude as a tank. We started this system where he would run in and start hitting while I root the enemy and hit from range.

We could get 2 or 3 kills before his health was too low and he got killed. The shortly after I'd get beckoned in and ka'pwned.