Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP feedback thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I dont think they forgotten bows should have been nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

nerf savage plz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanital For This Useful Post:

Jig

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Hahaha kani

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanital View Post
    nerf savage plz
    plez
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there,
    Fearonasking Onaskaanidar Troyonas (Onasempire)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onaskaanidar View Post
    there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there,
    Says a pally. Savage is overpowered, a Mage with str can easily kill a Mage with int. Hence the cheap price tag for int sets. Mages and bears are str because it's the strongest set even some birds are going str because of its OPness. Mage should be int, birds should be dex, and bears should be str.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

^ though savage is not the main culprit but nerfing savage would fix the most in an easiest way..
    Definitely mages who doing well only using savage would not like a nerf and would voice for it. If someone can kill 5 lvl higher player does not mean that higher lvl is not op-er than lower lvl and stupid peoples would say learn from this example, 'skilled peoples can kill higher lvl, so higher lvl isnot op...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bears with savage is worst than mage with savage, all snould know, specially how bears dodge can meet 80+ and you act as a pally needs fixing? @_@ nah its the bears, bears always op, pvp is dodge based and who can increase dodge by so much? BEARS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really if birds had to be dex, mages int, bears str hmmmm sts why let us choose our stats and gear? like im sure this not first cap with str sets being best, if you know what set seems best fit for ur class then use it, if u want to be better at what you already doing then find a way to be better, if your complaing on whats op what sucks. Well let me tell you, there is never a pvp balance in any game, there is always a catch, a set that can over throw others, there will be begging for balance, like i said never a perfect alace in pvp, its obviously shown in every cap pvp within pl, when ur called nub for being opposit stat user of ur class its a symbol of how ur opponent wants a chance to over throw u in game, that's why i am saying sts doesn't need to balance, no matter what they do, players will cry for another balance and another, just deal with what you get!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You obviously have no clue about PvP do you Onas.
    Veni Vidi Vici

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm see me in pvp, will show you what i know
    Last edited by onaskaanidar; 04-06-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

What, on your pally? Yeah k mate
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Bears with savage is worst than mage with savage, all snould know, specially how bears dodge can meet 80+ and you act as a pally needs fixing? @_@ nah its the bears, bears always op, pvp is dodge based and who can increase dodge by so much? BEARS!
    Bears have the most dodge doesn't mean it makes bears op, but yes bears r op, they should have most dodge than other classed and always had cause they tanking class, problem is not that, they tanks let em tank but they shouldn't 2hit kill non str then, means sitting on 7-9 dodge among 10 hit , their dmg is op , same as mages

Look at your drain and fire dmg fully buffed as pure int, if u haven't seen it yet, wjen u go str and were sheild also, ur dmg is still enough to 2hit kill non-str whears the opponent have to go through a complete and decent combo to kill u,add heal, ms with that.

the difference is huge and I would say it worse than fighting 5lvl higher player in a relatavely banced situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Jig and Waugh are correct.

Ppl need to understand the classes and the game before they make comments.

Really if birds had to be dex, mages int, bears str hmmmm sts why let us choose our stats and gear?
    To create variety. At 56 cap if a
    Mage chooses to use non class specific gear then you had no mana regen. To get the benefits of a non class specific set you had to lose something.

At this cap, if you were savage you get high hit, damage. dodge, health and armor ect. You don't really sacrifice anything. Mana regen isn't that big of an issue.

..... if you know what set seems best fit for ur class then use it, if u want to be better at what you already doing then find a way to be better, .......
    You do realize using savage DOESNT make you better right? It makes you OP.

Saying you good as a pally just means you outlive others with you higher health, dodge and armor. Additionally, the scythe damage is higher than a wand. Which is completely OP since tanks are supposed to have high health, dodge and armor and little damage.

.......that's why i am saying sts doesn't need to balance, no matter what they do, players will cry for another balance and another, just deal with what you get!

Again you are incorrect. Savage isn't just a slight stat difference. It's grossly OP for what a tank is supposed to be. A tank shouldn't have high damage.

Pvp will never be perfectly balanced but it can get better. And first step it to nerf savage.

And if everyone who used savage quits like someone suggested, it proves they were never good to begin with. This proving even more of the set being OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    Bears have the most dodge doesn't mean it makes bears op, but yes bears r op, they should have most dodge than other classed and always had cause they tanking class, problem is not that, they tanks let em tank but they shouldn't 2hit kill non str then, means sitting on 7-9 dodge among 10 hit , their dmg is op , same as mages

Look at your drain and fire dmg fully buffed as pure int, if u haven't seen it yet, wjen u go str and were sheild also, ur dmg is still enough to 2hit kill non-str whears the opponent have to go through a complete and decent combo to kill u,add heal, ms with that.

the difference is huge and I would say it worse than fighting 5lvl higher player in a relatavely banced situation.
    Ha sorry I'm really sorry this is totally of but haha f me work on your english xD sorry I just keep smiling irl at every post of yours, keep it up xDD

Is it actually the device you type on that keeps doing silly little miss types or something? What device do you use Waug?
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I feel like this is just gonna be an endless, pointless argument...Why care when nobody else is listening or caring?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Ha sorry I'm really sorry this is totally of but haha f me work on your english xD sorry I just keep smiling irl at every post of yours, keep it up xDD

Is it actually the device you type on that keeps doing silly little miss types or something? What device do you use Waug?
    My English is little bit better than what I type, and usually idc about the spelling usually, l leave some intentionally. But u know I appreciat any kinda gramaticle correction by anyone, from where I can learn more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Blah lol no Nerf commig just like no cap sucks huh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Blah lol no Nerf commig just like no cap sucks huh
    Oh really, and who said no Nerf is coming, and who said no cap is coming, stop posting fake rumours, your another one of those guys that just sit there and just because you don't get something for a extended amount of time, you think it's the end of the world.

Know one knows until a developer says so.
    Veni Vidi Vici