Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    It was hurtful to me to find out that entire guilds 'hate' me and when they found me in a room they would call and gang me. Or the threats to me directly, heck one time a girl came and yelled at me in front of a whole city and I was mortified. Then the 'unwritten' rules like the time I was mid in CTF and a few people shot at me so I killed them so they called and blocked me because apparently I was not allowed or supposed to fire back? I mean, I am pretty smart and can read social cues relatively well in the game but PvP makes zero sense at all. Then the same people who block you one game are there fighting next to you the other. I can't keep up with it at all.

I feel I played enough to decide it's not for me except for the random wild hair I may get on occasion.
    Lets not forget all those from major pvp guilds that make it their lifes goal to hunt you down when you beat them in a clash, or kill them lol. Its very irritating and annoying yes. Also lets not forget when geared players stack on one team,and those geared players in the lobby leave if they cant join that geared team. And those that scream at you to leave if youre not maxed out. Live to fight another day I suppose, especially with pve practically dead now. Also lets not forget those geared players that dont attack other geared players on the opposing team becaise they're scared of ruining their perfect kdr. Just a few problems I remembered at the top of my head
    Last edited by Oursizes; 06-23-2015 at 06:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah the gear thing is huge. A lot of people want to pvp but just can't because they can't afford the right stuff. Idk how to solve that tbh :/ Hopefully with expansion more people can get their hands on arcane and make pvp more interesting. You really do see the same people over and over again!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yeah the gear thing is huge. A lot of people want to pvp but just can't because they can't afford the right stuff. Idk how to solve that tbh :/ Hopefully with expansion more people can get their hands on arcane and make pvp more interesting. You really do see the same people over and over again!
    Rich people will get best gear. And normal players will be again 1 lvl below couse they do not have these shiny coins called for gold. I tried endgame pvp... worst experience in my life. It's really hard to hold 1:1 kdr without ganging... Also if you kill someone geared in 1v1, he/she will call many other people. I'm becoming really angry when it happens to me. Couse they lose to someone with bad gear and they think that it's just luck or they lag. They can't accept loss against weaker opponent. 1 time after this happened to me I left room and got many messages from him why I run. Why I shouldn't leave?! He expect free kills from gang? After that he called me noob, weak and said that he will farm me. And next day he ganged me 4v1 :/ and called me noob again. He used singe, also I saw imbued armor, expedition bow, he have para, blood ruby too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Rich people will get best gear. And normal players will be again 1 lvl below couse they do not have these shiny coins called for gold. I tried endgame pvp... worst experience in my life. It's really hard to hold 1:1 kdr without ganging... Also if you kill someone geared in 1v1, he/she will call many other people. I'm becoming really angry when it happens to me. Couse they lose to someone with bad gear and they think that it's just luck or they lag. They can't accept loss against weaker opponent. 1 time after this happened to me I left room and got many messages from him why I run. Why I shouldn't leave?! He expect free kills from gang? After that he called me noob, weak and said that he will farm me. And next day he ganged me 4v1 :/ and called me noob again. He used singe, also I saw imbued armor, expedition bow, he have para, blood ruby too.
    Just remember half the rich people don't even know how to pvp right lol. Rich players will always have best gear. I remember playing endgame with you one day and when we kept killing unified/magnum(something like that) they called nekro ringers to their side and blocked us with their weaker players. lmfao endgame is a joke.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You should try twinking its way more fun and there are way more nice ppl
    Soooo true. Lol. I'm glad I had the little couple weeks of fun but eh. People so serious and evil it was mind boggling to me. I'm like hey laugh a little people. Not all appreciated it.

poop is life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Most of the stuff posted here is so savage.