Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Separate Bandit King and Queen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Now that the devs mentioned that having only one aggro is indeed an exploit they'll probably end up patching it again so that the King and Queen are essentially on top of each other when you meet them in the boss room
    Its very easy to separate them without the exploit if you have an archer. The archer needs to target King and another players gets aggro and hits only using auto attack, then the archer hits king with repulse and kite him.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I did several runs in random PUG's m, and several times someone pulled the queen out first by using a simple emote. Didn't get to see it 100% properly and they all left without caring to say how they did it.

My guess is there's another very simple exploit.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

...King and Queen are essentially on top of each other when you meet them in the boss room
    In a kids game!!??

I say..
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    I did several runs in random PUG's m, and several times someone pulled the queen out first by using a simple emote. Didn't get to see it 100% properly and they all left without caring to say how they did it.

Probably blew her a kiss
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Its very easy to separate them without the exploit if you have an archer. The archer needs to target King and another players gets aggro and hits only using auto attack, then the archer hits king with repulse and kite him.
    I'm sure those methods are just as easy, I believe you - I'm just saying that the so-called exploit still exists and the only way the devs can remedy it is if they place the King and Queen on top of each other.

And no...not in that way...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now that the devs mentioned that having only one aggro is indeed an exploit they'll probably end up patching it again so that the King and Queen are essentially on top of each other when you meet them in the boss room
    That is very okay IMO. We can always use a workout to make this game fun, I mean, fun is why I play. Just like 1st day of BS i ran with Phys and he said no, let's destroy all the bins first and we will see what he means. Boy did my mind opened up on so many things since I been running with so many brilliant players, u guys know who u all are and i am so fortunate to know u guys as friend.

I will say it again.
    there is always a way
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm sure those methods are just as easy, I believe you - I'm just saying that the so-called exploit still exists and the only way the devs can remedy it is if they place the King and Queen on top of each other.

And no...not in that way...
    Lol had to re-read the post to understand it. Yeah probably they will patch it.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Phys, are you saying that we can still pull just one? I didn't try K&Q yet, just some Hideout runs before I switched to my twinks and went soloing. So this whole business about not being able to pull one or the other is a mistake? Someone thought the devs "fixed" the "exploit", but they are still just as separable as they have always been? We can still do what range's video showed us all how to do?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post

If you fart in their general direction, I'm sure you'll get their attention!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Phys, are you saying that we can still pull just one? I didn't try K&Q yet, just some Hideout runs before I switched to my twinks and went soloing. So this whole business about not being able to pull one or the other is a mistake? Someone thought the devs "fixed" the "exploit", but they are still just as separable as they have always been? We can still do what range's video showed us all how to do?
    It can be done just not in the same way. If you step into the room you will aggro both, so you'll need to aggro them from the entrance, no need for attacks or emotes just step bit by bit till she yells.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    It can be done just not in the same way. If you step into the room you will aggro both, so you'll need to aggro them from the entrance, no need for attacks or emotes just step bit by bit till she yells.
    Ow! Interesting... Going to try this very soon

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utaca View Post
    Easy way is to go to the left and wave at start of spawn room she will come.
    works perfect! TY!
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Poor King can't seem to hold on to his Queen..
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 04-15-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

You can pull king separately pretty easily. I was able to do it several times without much effort. It's not worth it though unless you really want to kill him first and/or want the entire room to go all out on the queen.

All you do is use a speed pot and aggro the queen by standing just a little into the room. You don't need to do emotes or anything like that. When she follows you, run past the grate and wait until she resets. When she does, hurry and run back to the room and within aggro range on the king. Do NOT attack him or you'll just end up having the queen follow. Pull back out of the room before the queen hits her spawn point. If done successfully, the king will follow you shortly.
    Last edited by Ayrilana; 04-16-2011 at 05:53 PM.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

fart her in face and she will come...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It's also possible to pull the king without doing what I said above. I'm not quite sure how I managed it but I was in a similar spot to pull the queen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    It's also possible to pull the king without doing what I said above. I'm not quite sure how I managed it but I was in a similar spot to pull the queen.
    From the entrance, creep left little by little near fire poll/wall, u get queen agro

From the entrance, creep right little by little along the wall, u get king agro - so far that's how I've done it when I want queen or king first.

of course when I do noob it and gets 2, i switch target right away to single King so he agros on me, no damage to Queen, so it's easier for my group to damage her and pull/agro queen in hall, while I kite King solo inside.

Or the other way around; and I get some alone time with the queen in the room
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why post these exploits to everyone. This will be patched just like the last one and then there will be no way to seperate them. Its like figuring out a loophole in the IRS granting people more money. You wouldn't go around telling other tax companies your secret that gets you're customers more money. Just like everything else, something many people enjoy that isn't exactly "legal" you have these people who go on the web/youtube telling everyone about it and the next thing you know its banned and all over the news. Let people figure some stuff out on their own, no reason to candy feed people who can not figure this out on their own. Edit: Sorry if I offend anyone this is just my opinion and I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    Last edited by Yoshura; 04-21-2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players

Yosharu 56 Bear, Yoshura 56 Bird, Aeryol 56 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshura View Post
    Edit: Sorry if I offend anyone this is just my opinion and I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    Nah, it's all good, me not offended at all.

Personally I don’t have a problem sharing any info. After all, sooner than later no matter what, in game or forums, everything is gonna come out. Having an extra day or two, or weeks advantages prior to the rest of player figuring stuff out doesn’t matter to me <personally>.

For this particular instance on K/Q, I wouldn’t call single pull an exploit. ( I would call overlord wall 1person agro an exploit, or cave witch 1 person wall agro as well. Not sure if they been fixed yet )

Devs designed the room and aggro range. Roach has bins, gob has totem, fever has chest, heep has vent. K/Q has a big room for us to play anyway we want / utilize surrounding etc. Hell, devs even gave us orbs near hall to time / use on the K/Q.

If something on forums helps everyone’s in-game experience, that’s good and I rather see whole community move forward as a whole than someone else not “in-the-knows”

I’ve been single pulling K/Q since day1 of BS; single pull or not, destroy Roach pins or not, anything is doable.

If one day dev decides to patch/nerf another map or certain boss, I am already prepared for it and have counter-strategy lined up.

But if they add more fire traps, gas vent or bombs, that’s a different story. My only strategy is to group with 4 mages (and I still die)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    ... My only strategy is to group with 4 mages (and I still die) ...
    Lies! Everyone knows you can't die in a group with four mages, unless Keeper steal their shields... ;-) jk