Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
Hi all,

To address those of you concerned with how Sorcerers will handle this mob, I think much of that concern should be lessened knowing that he is a mob, not a boss. Continuing with our design philosophy of striving to encourage diverse group compositions, not every class will be 100% effective on every mob encounter. While this particular mob may be a bit difficult for Sorcerers to fight effectively, there are other fights where they will be better than the other classes.

As a Sorcerer, I would suggest primarily using Lightning Strike for a pack that contains a Hulking Brute (as opposed to Fireball), as it will be a little easier to position yourself to hit just the Brute. A Warrior would also be useful as he'll be able to control the mobs and prevent the Hulking Brute from destroying the Rogues and Sorcerers in the group as he grows in power. A well-placed Time Shift plus a Rogue or 2 can bring the Brute down quickly as well.
So warrior is control class now? how poor my mage became . Easy to say that thing,but I can't argue anything now we'll see when expansion coming. Just wish in this expansion u guys prove that u guys serious when talking about class balance.

And btw about mage lightning strike it still prefer to aim unmovement object rather than mob.