Thread: Rogue pve builds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zearidal View Post
    Nice way to get players to waste their respec scrolls. That will only drive price up with greater demand.
    It doesn't increase cycling charge to cooldown at all. For 1 thing it only states movement increase and that is only by 5% maxed.
    The charge/cooldown cycles are seconds. So, at best it would only speed that up by 5% and that cannot be noticed. To state simply if you need some backround software to give accurate time readouts that aren't obvious without it's not quick enough to make a difference.

Bottom line. even if it did make a 5% quicker skill cycle you as the player would also have to be faster to react. IMO it's not worth the 5 points that are better spent elsewhere.
    I test it! You test it? It may not quick enough to you to notice, but that's the last skill point i have and I don't need additional skill or using it on other passive (armor or dmg%). Speed also improve defense because we can move faster to avoid mobs. So my decision is to put on quickness!!

FYI, I'm not selling respec scroll because I don't have plat, so Im not gaining any profit here. I'm just putting my assumption on my test.
    Last edited by Newcomx; 06-22-2015 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Adding more comment
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]