Quote Originally Posted by lilbyrdie View Post
Wow, that video makes it look terrible! I have no such problems. But his/her problems have nothing to do with GCD and everything to do with the phone not detecting presses quite frequently -- and them pressing for another several times after it finally does go through. And let's not even get into the use and selection of skills for a bird.
It does look terrible, it felt even worse. I know that I look like a complete newbie, but thats pretty much how I play. I would scream if I see a bear scream so as to try to catch the terror combo. I would try to use the roots to line up for the mages to go with lightning, but timing was off and frustration sets in. At the end of the video, I was pretty much paying attention to the skills buttons and not much else. The phone in question was a nexus S and the skills not firing was the high ping in my country added to the new GCD I think. The high ping was always a problem before, but during some good times, I would really enjoy myself, now not so much.