Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57007)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nope, still broken in my opinion. Playing as a warrior, one example could be to beckon an enemy in between you and a wall, then vs-cs-sms-stomp combo which was probably one of the most effective ways for bears to kill enemies. Now, I cant even beckon + stomp fast enough to make a difference, not to mention other and more random tapping when tanking a boss. To me GCD takes away the versatility when fighting in pve, you can no longer make combos, and as a result ANY coolness of a bear fighting is gone as all you can do is tap-----tap------tap------tap potion-----tap and so on. I can only imagine this feels worse on bird or mage......

GCD breaks this game for me, I really wish it would just be ditched ASAP so I can get back to actually playing and having fun. GCD is annoying, mostly because it destroys the FEEL of this game which is pretty much the reason why I am playing it. I mostly play pc games and should care less about this small game for my phone, but until now pocket legends has been stealing more and more of my time due to its feel and coolness.

To me it feels like what you have taken away what really made this game stand out.

I know its hard criticism, but I hope its somewhat constructive too.
    Last edited by sAurol; 04-13-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: typ0s