Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 3, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Shadow Piercer’s “Rising Death” initial impact damage is now on par with un-upgraded Shadow Piercer

What does this actually mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    The top timed for planar tombs I can guarantee you, the froze bug wasn't used on boss even if it's removed it would either get set again with same or better time. Also it's an All ROGUE with no freezing skill xD.
    I have been keeping an eye on those. Not sure why you would outright lie about it, but the lb times for both pure and enhanced are not set in "ALL ROUGE" pts.

Now after saying here something that is very much not true, how do u expect anyone to believe that freeze was no used?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    This is true, the plat players made their money selling off the new pets at a premium price. The pets are really just novelty pets, so make no difference in gameplay - meaning most plat players who opened crates, did so to profit off the new eggs. This has been done, so I don't see the problem making the crates obtainable through effort. The intent of the game was never to have things plat-exclusive. It was to make advancement slightly faster with plat.

The profit has been made off these pets. If they re-release the chests for plat, the contents will have no value. By trickling them out via tokens, they may retain a little value.

I loved the crates when they cost platinum and we could make money off of them in the auction house, and I love the fact that we can get them for tokens now.
    Plus it is going to take time to earn the tokens needed for ONE crate, so it is not like the market is going to be flooded with the things.

People who hoarded these need to just realized they made a bad choice and get over it, 8^).

I'm assuming the Frog and Owl crates aren't available since they actually had chances at some pretty expensive pets (Gyrm, Shade, etc?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

crawly's egg now unavailable from story tokens vendor...an oversight I'm guessing...still obtainable in tenor boxes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kananaskis View Post
    crawly's egg now unavailable from story tokens vendor...an oversight I'm guessing...still obtainable in tenor boxes?
    i noticed that, maybe what i lost on violets i'll make on crawlys :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kananaskis:2176894

and although the frostbolt bug has been useful for getting players thru planar tombs who hadn't been yet, I'm glad too that the other bosses affected by the chain freezing bug--ferrix, mother, antee, captain krom, and fangtasm finn (my personal favorite) are back to their old selves in elites.
    I spoke too soon--while the other bosses affected by the freeze bug like ferrix, krom, & antee are immune to frostbolt again, finn isn't & can still be frozen for some reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice pets, i would like very much to have them .... i like collecting pets xD

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzibearide View Post
    i noticed that, maybe what i lost on violets i'll make on crawlys :3
    Before you go making major investments, Crawly's removal is a bug. He'll be back next week.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Well the bug fix in planar is kinda sad but understandable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Id like to see possible gem/jewel slots for pets.also would like to see more vanitys match some other vanitys like semi same color schemes being able to mix them up but they still look like they could go together and mythic armors weps etc etc for all lvls instead of just cap lvls arlorian rings were a good start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default all part of the plan... more or less

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    Yea a future warning would be nice but usually sts does thing unexpectedly as always. Just disappointing. Made us spend plat to open many pets crate for what?

Can no longer invest anything inside the game such as hoarding something and hope for price to go up Nor should can I invest any real money on plat to buy any unlimited stuff as sts will just flip the switch at any given point. Bummer but sure this will definitely help the free players a lot.
    Yes... this is why you spend plat getting one, realize it is NOT as good as ANY of the pets you already own, sell it for HUGE profit, then laugh when it gets offered for FREE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gess View Post
    Gloom's happiness bonus is quite disappointing, imo. Either the AA will have to be very good or this will be just another useless pet. (A pet that no one will use)
    roger that... I'm farming teeth in the hopes of buying cheap Glooms (during token 2x) with profit off Bar... lotta time wasted on a mediocre pet imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post

Have to say I'm glad the boss freeze glitch has been fixed. Planar had become a bit of a joke.
    Let me guess... you're a rogue? Freeze was the only thing getting us mages through the tombs with any regularity...
    It as an absolute sin that a mage with fully upgraded mythics and 6 para gems can't survive more than 1 hit in pve maps... just rediculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you STS , for made totality free stuff , its just so great
    the only thing that is disapointing me is the fix of the freeze on boss for mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Let me guess... you're a rogue? Freeze was the only thing getting us mages through the tombs with any regularity...
    It as an absolute sin that a mage with fully upgraded mythics and 6 para gems can't survive more than 1 hit in pve maps... just rediculous.
    I am a rogue, but almost all of my parties have mages in them. The problem was freeze made the boss a joke. There was no skill involved at all.

Para gems don't add armor or health, just damage. You are sacrificing survivability with para gems. That's a choice you made.

I have over 4k health and 1700 armor and still get one-hit by dogs and the boss. If everyone is doing their job, no one should die more than once on a run. Mages make runs safer. I love running with good mages. The main mage I run with doesn't have great gear and he dies between 0-2 times per run, usually 1.

I feel much worse for warriors than mages. Warriors have lost their place in PvE. Mages are still very useful. If mages are given greater survivability (with para gems), why would you ever run with a warrior? There is unfortunately no real point to running with a warrior now, unless they are really good and your friend, or you all have really bad gear. Paradoxically, Warriors actually make the runs less-safe (not to mention, longer).

Mages are totally fine right now. Very useful, especially if they keep the boss rooted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please increase the drop rate of teeth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Why mages lifegiver skill so weak compare to rogue and warrior health skill?
    Can developers please look into this matter?
    I think decreasing cooldown by 5 sec or 15 to 20% more health than it is currently giving may help poor mage to survive a little bit.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What happened to crawly? Will he no longer be available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wandaontheweb View Post
    What happened to crawly? Will he no longer be available?
    It's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    Bug Fixes

Everybody loves bug fixes.

+ Krodo, Antee, Mother now immune to freeze
    + Crawly Egg has returned to the Hauntlet Vendor
    + Gloom has had his damage calculations modified to be more appropriate, and his stun more effective
    + Nilbog and Shadowfang have swapped attribute tables. Shadowfang back to Rare, Nilbog up to Legendary
    + Toucan Egg Crate now properly drops Toucans
    + Hauntlet Vendor inventory slots are now stashable
    + Violet’s happiness buff now properly gets removed when pet is dismissed
    + Updated Blinky’s description to state that he lowers movement speed
    Remiem's Weekly Community Update | June 10, 2015
    "...In the end, only Death remains"