Thread: visual effects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default visual effects

Hi guys, just wanted to know all the equipments with visual effects. The only effects I know are the green light on the hand of archon ring, red light on the hand for blood ruby, small green lights for fang and the glowing circle for para-equipped items.
    I dont know where the sun-like circle on the ground comes from. any ideas and do you know other items with visual effects?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TankingRogue View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to know all the equipments with visual effects. The only effects I know are the green light on the hand of archon ring, red light on the hand for blood ruby, small green lights for fang and the glowing circle for para-equipped items.
    I dont know where the sun-like circle on the ground comes from. any ideas and do you know other items with visual effects?
    Arcane ring- 2 orange circle around your feet that spin. Paracelsus stone- orange bright glow at bottom of feet. The archon / blood ruby/ winter star rings all have the same effect with little glow at your right hand can be blue,green,red,and white. Ok now for the lvl 30 mythic pendant it has an effect that has little balls go up from your head like the heart banner from valentines event but the hearts banner has different color hearts to fly above your head. Now vigilant pavise or lvl 31 mythic warrior weapon has huge blue circle that spins. Arcane maul when procced gives a big circle around your feet to. Now arcane kershal has cool little spheres fly around you with a cool little (purple if I'm not mistaken) effect that spins around you. OK that's all the effects that don't deal with armor or vanity's. That I know of please fix if there is more that I missed.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    Arcane ring- 2 orange circle around your feet that spin. Paracelsus stone- orange bright glow at bottom of feet. The archon / blood ruby/ winter star rings all have the same effect with little glow at your right hand can be blue,green,red,and white. Ok now for the lvl 30 mythic pendant it has an effect that has little balls go up from your head like the heart banner from valentines event but the hearts banner has different color hearts to fly above your head. Now vigilant pavise or lvl 31 mythic warrior weapon has huge blue circle that spins. Arcane maul when procced gives a big circle around your feet to. Now arcane kershal has cool little spheres fly around you with a cool little (purple if I'm not mistaken) effect that spins around you. OK that's all the effects that don't deal with armor or vanity's. That I know of please fix if there is more that I missed.

Thank you so much Farminer's. I really appreciate it. ^^ have a nice day and good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Thank you so much Farminer's. I really appreciate it. ^^ have a nice day and good luck.
    No problem took a while to remember some lol. But I think I got all of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    No problem took a while to remember some lol. But I think I got all of them.

Yes. i think you covered all of them cause those are all the effects i can see in the game. thanks again. ^^ i was really about wondering about those 2 circles. no idea since i dont have an arcane ring. haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Winter star effect isnt same as archon/ruby, its like shines but hard to describe... most beautiful effect ever lol

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Yes. i think you covered all of them cause those are all the effects i can see in the game. thanks again. ^^ i was really about wondering about those 2 circles. no idea since i dont have an arcane ring. haha
    Lepre Pendant and Eggshell ring have effects too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I dont know the Winter star effect and what's the effects of eggshell plus lepre? i dont have eggshell sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't either. I think the news post for visual update said it does floating clovers when it procs.

Lepre Pendant always has floaty green four leaf clover when equipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

When the eggshell procs it shoots little 4 leaf clovers in the air that rain down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Vampire amulets have a bat flying around you
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized