Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nekro - Overpowered?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    Lets face it. This is MMORPG it's PVE based not PVP based like MOBA lol. Just wait it out, a new and more power pet will be out soon. Then there will be another nerf thread or buff thread.
    But what sort of pet will be better than Nekro? It isn't even the newest Arcane pet and yet it is by leaps and bounds the strongest. To beat this, we'll need, what, a pet whose happiness bonus gives 25% damage, banishes in PvP, gives 50% crit?

A game will only go downhill if it continues this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    But what sort of pet will be better than Nekro? It isn't even the newest Arcane pet and yet it is by leaps and bounds the strongest. To beat this, we'll need, what, a pet whose happiness bonus gives 25% damage, banishes in PvP, gives 50% crit?

A game will only go downhill if it continues this way.
    If there's a will there's a way lol. Sts has always been improving pet stats and ability little by little if you haven't noticed. Well maybe not for nekro case it's been improved a lot lol. but then again who knows. there could be samael 2.0 which summon 3-5 undead army minions to help fight in battle and take couple hits xD who know hahaha.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Nekro must be nerfed, just to check how Twoxc dying like mofo without nekro shield in Jagged trail.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I agree that someone at STS went nuts with the nekro buff, but its too late to nerf it. Instead we need a pet that is somewhat similar to it in terms of shield. With the expansion coming, we need a pet that give us stun immunity and damage reduction in a similar way that nekro does.

@Zeus
    The price comparison between what Sam used to be and what nekro is currently is hardly fair. The prices then were far greater than they should have been due to the rampant plat farming going on, which brought a lot of extra gold into circulation.

PvP should also not be limited to maxed out players. At the moment, pve farming is almost a chore, and PvP is a major part of the game. Saying that only players who are maxed out should go there is unfair to 99% of the population simply because they cannot compete. Most players will never be able to afford maxed out gear, so are you saying that they should not PvP at all? Seems rather unfair to me. Sure, I am not denying that having better gear should give you an advantage in PvP, but it should also not be impossible to compete with legendary gear. When was the last time you, are any other player with ring, imbued set, mythic bow, olanar pendant and nekro lost 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1 to an expedition or magma blade player? Most maxed out players probably won't even be able to remember it, that's how rare it is. I just think that everyone should stand some chance at winning regardless of gear.

People/Players either Work HARD or Pay ALOT to obtain the Top Level Max Gear they have. Why? Because they want the advantage that the certain gear/pets give. Any & almost every game is like this. Those that are able to farm in "Elite" areas get the Elite gear plain and simple or you buy plats to use towards the same end.

1) Everyone that is the correct level can enter an elite map & farm correct?

2) Everyone that is the correct level can enter planar tombs & farm correct?

3) Everyone is able to purchase/do downloads to get plat to open chest correct?

The point is Everyone has the same opportunity in game to farm same maps, areas, MERCH, get plats to open locks/buy pets as anyone else does. It's just some players are more dedicated to doing what it takes to obtain the Arcane top of the line armor or pets than others are. The game doesn't exclude any1 from being able to do this. So a legendary equipped player shouldn't be able to compete with a mythic/arcane equipped player. That's the reason you have big differences in stats from Legendary to Mythic to Arcane items.. thats the point for the higher equip, you work to get the better payoff.

Set a goal and work hard to get your imbued set, mythic weapon, arcane pet that's obtainable by everyone. Make the effort... its the same when theirs a Leader Board event.. you see the SAME names atop the LB because these people work hard and dedicate themselves to gaining the top items in game for use or for sale. Don't complain too much if you don't dedicate or atleast make a plan to obtain high level equip like Arcane items. It's not impossible..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HotttSauce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotttSauce View Post
    People/Players either Work HARD or Pay ALOT to obtain the Top Level Max Gear they have. Why? Because they want the advantage that the certain gear/pets give. Any & almost every game is like this. Those that are able to farm in "Elite" areas get the Elite gear plain and simple or you buy plats to use towards the same end.

1) Everyone that is the correct level can enter an elite map & farm correct?

2) Everyone that is the correct level can enter planar tombs & farm correct?

3) Everyone is able to purchase/do downloads to get plat to open chest correct?

The point is Everyone has the same opportunity in game to farm same maps, areas, MERCH, get plats to open locks/buy pets as anyone else does. It's just some players are more dedicated to doing what it takes to obtain the Arcane top of the line armor or pets than others are. The game doesn't exclude any1 from being able to do this. So a legendary equipped player shouldn't be able to compete with a mythic/arcane equipped player. That's the reason you have big differences in stats from Legendary to Mythic to Arcane items.. thats the point for the higher equip, you work to get the better payoff.

Set a goal and work hard to get your imbued set, mythic weapon, arcane pet that's obtainable by everyone. Make the effort... its the same when theirs a Leader Board event.. you see the SAME names atop the LB because these people work hard and dedicate themselves to gaining the top items in game for use or for sale. Don't complain too much if you don't dedicate or atleast make a plan to obtain high level equip like Arcane items. It's not impossible..
    I dont know you in game, but your post makes you seem like a plat buyer. Now why dont you make toon from scratch that no one knows of and try to get from nothing to mythic/arcane in this economy? Good luck of youre not playing 25 hours a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

In all fairness. Just make PVP fixated stats. No pet allowed. okay maybe Possible 2-3 pvp pet made only for pvp for strategy and teamwork etc. IF sts is allow to permanently nerf rogue 10% damage in CTF and TDM then I'm sure sts is allow to make all class fixed on stats.

for example Rogue class 4k hp 1500 armor etc etc and tank 6k hp with 2k armor etc etc and mage with 5k hp and 1700 armor etc etc see where i'm going with this. This way no gear is involve no pet is involve no more complain about over power this or that or poor vs rich etc etc. Everyone is equal.

Put those Legendary gears stats into good use and use them as a fixated boost to each class in pvp. like what's the best legendary set right now? excluding IMBUED. Planar arena equipment? well then there you have it everyone at end game who join pvp get automatic fixated stats with Planar arena equipment doesn't matter what you have on or equipped.

The more fairness and equal players want the less option we have. Thats just how things are.

AL isn't AL without PVE but AL is still AL without PVP.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I dont know you in game, but your post makes you seem like a plat buyer. Now why dont you make toon from scratch that no one knows of and try to get from nothing to mythic/arcane in this economy? Good luck of youre not playing 25 hours a day.
    Is that all you got from my post?

I have used apps to get plat and bought as well. Also farmed many elites and MERCHED a ton! Because like I stated I have a goal. I opened a few locks & was lucky enough to get Sam's back when they sold for 20M plus. So i've been in this game for awhile, working hard to farm & merch the mythics, high end legendary gear, selling twink gear, selling dragon bars from farming teeth, took advantage of selling high priced event items (golden eggs) etc;

I had a goal --> then worked hard & waited --> saved up for a long time ---> Now I have been able to purchase the items/pets i set out to obtain.

SO all the discussion about why I'm not as OP as the next player or nerf this or nerf that because I don't own (that particular gear/pet) is meh. It takes time, effort & dedication. Almost no1 gained all the Op things they now own overnight.
    Last edited by HotttSauce; 06-11-2015 at 02:37 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HotttSauce For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Now I'd like to point something out, Nekro gives godmode but u can surpass it in vs, but only with mage, never tried vs with nekro warrior so dont know about that. Im pretty much a noob still in PvP, didnt even reach 1k kills in total and my kd ratio still negative due to being undergeared at start. Now my gear is Bulwark Will, Doom, Haunted Fitness, and Icescale assault set and even with this gear I've managed to beat a min. of 4 Nekro mages geared with elon rifle and whatever else several times in vs, now my point is that those are beatable if u have some idea of what ur doing. But nekro rogues i dont go anywhere near them anymore, i cant even get my second heal in and they already killed me. So yeah nekro gives godmode, but it has more advantages for some classes than others. Dont know much about clashes so dont know how its with a nekro on one side.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 06-11-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

We need a more complex fighting system for PvP like attack should not auto aim players in PvP...attack should work like cs or gale in PvP...we need to face the enemies n hit them...that way skill comes into play.....that way gear will not be a problem that much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    We need a more complex fighting system for PvP like attack should not auto aim players in PvP...attack should work like cs or gale in PvP...we need to face the enemies n hit them...that way skill comes into play.....that way gear will not be a problem that much
    Lmaoooooo ill recommend you to play call of duty instead of AL braah hahahahah
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bmooooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HotttSauce View Post
    Is that all you got from my post?

I have used apps to get plat and bought as well. Also farmed many elites and MERCHED a ton! Because like I stated I have a goal. I opened a few locks & was lucky enough to get Sam's back when they sold for 20M plus. So i've been in this game for awhile, working hard to farm & merch the mythics, high end legendary gear, selling twink gear, selling dragon bars from farming teeth, took advantage of selling high priced event items (golden eggs) etc;

I had a goal --> then worked hard & waited --> saved up for a long time ---> Now I have been able to purchase the items/pets i set out to obtain.

SO all the discussion about why I'm not as OP as the next player or nerf this or nerf that because I don't own (that particular gear/pet) is meh. It takes time, effort & dedication. Almost no1 gained all the Op things they now own overnight.
    I think u dont get it lol.. Its like this man: having best gears should give you advantage but not to the extent that it will make u impossible to kill.. For example: nekro rogue vs samael rogue with both same gear specs and skill, prolly the nekro will win 10-0.. And that's what makes the thing OP. Unlike ringed rogue vs non ringed. The ringed one morelikely to win but still can be killed.. Can u feel me bruuh? Huuh? Huuh?? XD btw im not pro nerf/buff on nekro but the gap is just too big.. If uve been into pvp for a long long long long time youll notice the difference
    IGN:bmooooo<41>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I remember the days when u could beat a sammy rogue with malison lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    Lmaoooooo ill recommend you to play call of duty instead of AL braah hahahahah
    Uhmm cod has auto aim on in online xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmooooo View Post
    I think u dont get it lol.. Its like this man: having best gears should give you advantage but not to the extent that it will make u impossible to kill.. For example: nekro rogue vs samael rogue with both same gear specs and skill, prolly the nekro will win 10-0.. And that's what makes the thing OP. Unlike ringed rogue vs non ringed. The ringed one morelikely to win but still can be killed.. Can u feel me bruuh? Huuh? Huuh?? XD btw im not pro nerf/buff on nekro but the gap is just too big.. If uve been into pvp for a long long long long time youll notice the difference
    Simple question to you... How long do you think you can own the Same Pet ie; Samael and still compete at a high level? The game has to progress & if u want to compete at a high lvl you should progress with it. What is the time frame of introduction to the game of Samael pet and then Nekro pet?... You need to understand as gear gets alot stronger so do the pets StS releases.

Can't hold on to that Samael for ever bruuh! Like you put it.. Save up your gold and don't complain.. COMPETE at a higher lvl.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Nekro is a noob pet made for noobs.

Seriously where is the fun without any challenge?? Or you always wanted to run around like an aimbot on any egoshooter??? Smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post

Seriously where is the fun without any challenge?? Or you always wanted to run around like an aimbot on any egoshooter??? Smh
    I'll tell you flat out that nekros on each side have forced teams to add more depth and strategy at end game. Especially with mage shield buff and warrior buff. In my experience, clashes were far more straightforward and monotonous before nekro shields. Timing plays a bigger role than ever as do constantl adjustments based on how many of each DPS on opposite side. I rarely play against non nekro teams and can't remember the last clash I had without multiple nekros. I am in a PVP guild though.

On a side note, I'll happily remove Nekro if anyone asks if you find me in PVP. I certainly understand the frustration of fighting against Nekro players. I fought plenty before I had one.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thank you Kritty,

Know you as a fair player since then!
    And if both teams use Nekro its ok but not those dummy farmer. This pet still feels like a bug/glitch if its used onesided..totally destroys pvp fun. Even if I have nekro I wouldn't use it at all on pvp because developer overdid this pet without taking the consequences into their maths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmwmsix View Post

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  234.5 KB

1 nekro beats 2 nekros in a 4v5 so even with 2 nekros it seems to be a challenge to kill people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  234.5 KB

1 nekro beats 2 nekros in a 4v5 so even with 2 nekros it seems to be a challenge to kill people
    I see 2 breeze on ur team @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I see 2 breeze on ur team @_@
    1 from us one from them