Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    @Seminole (because the posts are long)

What you say is "fact" is your opinion, which in fact is what many other players see as false. Here's some facts for you.

FACT- Because you get to use less skills, you should be more selective with the ones you use. That's... strategy!

FACT- Quickly pressing skills after they cooldown will speed up your damage output, so speed is still in play.

FACT- I was complaining about Dexmages being overpowered, until Parth helped me out a bit.

FACT- Many other games do not have a cooldown system across all skills. Some have a completely different system for battles. If it has a similar skill system, many have individual skill cooldowns, some have a GCD similar to this game, and yet others have a GCD that just resets the skills individually back to their individual cooldown time after you use one.

--

Oh ya and I'm not against you; I'm just pointing out that many people use their strong feeling as grounds for saying GCD is stupid. I'm enjoying the debate man
    1. No first fact you say is debatable and is opinion. You say you need to be more selective but in FACT with only very few skills available that take no strategy. Battle are very obvious for example
    Bird Vs Bird------- you combo should be blast, root ,Blind......(takes no brain work and no strategy........blast because it 12m High damage,Root reduce dodge and do damage to target,Blind next highest damage and debuff target) all class combo so obvious now and easy. Like I say before(and gave examples)...without no GCD much more scenarios/option available

2. Wrong, cant quickly press skill anymore because of cooldown helloooooo, that what this argument all about!! All you do is wait for cooldown end then press again. That not speed that patience! Keeping finger onskill and waiting for GCD to end is not speed and the very little speed it requires hardly counts.

3. Just making point that there so very little game activity yesterday that I remember what happen in the only game up of the whole evening. Aint that sad!!

4. Just was stating point it it can be very easy to see that the set up without GCD was so much unique then way it is now. So many pop game have a GCD(warcraft) and this game not having was very unique
    Last edited by Seminole; 04-17-2011 at 02:57 PM.