Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Solve PvP blocking problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Solve PvP blocking problem

Let everyone join in pvp. Even if it's 5v4 let more dan 1 join (till lobby) so ders no blocking.
    When there will be 5vs5 den people in lobby will auto - direct in home page (where PLAY option comes).
    This can solve blocking problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tabeer Amin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

it wont solve it total...there still can be blockers in ur team ...but anyways,I still like ur idea ,I hope sts will listen to u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Make it so that the same guild can't join the other side as well as 3 votes to kick out someone from your own team. If it's just 2 on your side with blockers and you're vs 5 it's GG anyways. Even 3 would be tight
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Make it so that the same guild can't join the other side as well as 3 votes to kick out someone from your own team. If it's just 2 on your side with blockers and you're vs 5 it's GG anyways. Even 3 would be tight
    Do you think people would get around this by forming alt guilds for the purpose of blocking?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Do you think people would get around this by forming alt guilds for the purpose of blocking?
    yes, ive seen people who will make lv40 alts with the purpose of blocking, ive seen this in ACTION as well. PvP has become so messed up with blocking, Nekros power, dominating gears like arcane rings and the uber OP SnS....

Please, create a new PvP zone with the introduction of Rengol, the names of players would be replaced with Player1 / #P1 , Player2 / #P2. And slots will be chosen by the server

Something like the MOBA system, add a requirement gear, if i have arcane ring, it will be uneqquiped and i will be granted a mythic ring instead

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    yes, ive seen people who will make lv40 alts with the purpose of blocking, ive seen this in ACTION as well. PvP has become so messed up with blocking, Nekros power, dominating gears like arcane rings and the uber OP SnS....

Please, create a new PvP zone with the introduction of Rengol, the names of players would be replaced with Player1 / #P1 , Player2 / #P2. And slots will be chosen by the server

Something like the MOBA system, add a requirement gear, if i have arcane ring, it will be uneqquiped and i will be granted a mythic ring instead
    These are interesting ideas. Do you want to replace the player name so friends can't coordinate?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1
    One major factor also would be if we could use pure Pvp Equip instead of pve equip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

These are interesting ideas. Do you want to replace the player name so friends can't coordinate?
    I would say yes for a system like i have mentioned above, however - im afraid people would disagree a bit with me,im interested as well as per who has more thoughts. I can only provide an Edge of PvP, from what i have seen.

Im not saying friends cant coordinate, but for this zone, its something like from Call of Champs. Player names are replaced, [Optional - Gears replaced], fixed slots (server chooses your slot), a class system, fixed pets (optional again)

Gear replacement:

I'd like to see separate gears for PvP, no gemmed gears or maybe those gears chosen by the server, i orefer gemless gears, at least you can rely on your skill and builds. Gears like current expedition weapons, mythic set, blood ruby, amulet of doom / Lunar pendant / Fang of the Fenrir

class system:

Warrior + rogue + mage = This is what i would like to see, currently you will never need a tank in the presence of a nekro, probably you will need a mage for mana and a tank for sucking up all the damage in case the opponent team is powerful.

Also, let there be multiple rooms as well, along with waiting rooms option, you can join a room that needs Class X to start the game.
    Last edited by Wazakesy; 06-08-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

For sure there will be alt guilds and allied guilds that will try to block on your side, but if you can have 3 votes (majority) on your side to vote kick people who are standing around or stealing packs on your team, then at least you have a chance to get someone else to come join your team. Right now there's nothing we can do. This system will work, the only issue I see is that same guild members would have to leave guild to 1v1 if they wanted to try against each other.

What will happen is if the teams are so mixed up with players, it will be a luck based room. Sometimes you'll get 5 on your side and the other as blockers, or vice versa. We all wear distinct enough vanities to recognize each other as well as we can talk in pvp to identify. It won't address any blocking issues.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 06-08-2015 at 09:05 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

For sure there will be alt guilds and allied guilds that will try to block on your side, but if you can have 3 votes (majority) on your side to vote kick people who are standing around or stealing packs on your team, then at least you have a chance to get someone else to come join your team. Right now there's nothing we can do.

What will happen is if the teams are so mixed up with players, it will be a luck based. Sometimes you'll get 5 on your side and the other as blockers, or vice versa. We all wear distinct enough vanities to recognize each other as well as we can talk in pvp to identify. It won't address any blocking issues.
    oh well, thanks for reminding me on the block players part, ensure there is no chat in the PvP style as i have suggested, also if a player has been found not fighting for 1-3mins - players on the blocked side may request for a boot.

And another thing as well, replace the Kill/Death with matches won / matches lost. This is my very own community infused idea

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wish people would stop crying about pets they cant afford, because if you owned them pets then the player could see their not 0p. Most people that have these pets have put lots of time into earning them, in return made them a stronger player along the way. Now the blocking issue could only be solved by the vote kick system for 1s team to group up, maybe a 10 sec chance to get voted, so it wouldnt be instant boot and if they out block you by more than 2, just find a new game. #my2cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

the only issue I see is that same guild members would have to leave guild to 1v1 if they wanted to try against each other.
    Unless a 1v1 arena is implemented. Or a practice pvp area for guild.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to -no For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

oh well, thanks for reminding me on the block players part, ensure there is no chat in the PvP style as i have suggested, also if a player has been found not fighting for 1-3mins - players on the blocked side may request for a boot.

And another thing as well, replace the Kill/Death with matches won / matches lost. This is my very own community infused idea
    *runs and auto attacks*
    Boom right past the boot option
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    *runs and auto attacks*
    Boom right past the boot option
    #BootAnytimeOption&11CharactersSux

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Thinking more about it, I think as long as there's a majority boot option, both teams would even out without any other measures needed.

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Thinking more about it, I think as long as there's a majority boot option, both teams would even out without any other measures needed.
    Majority boot option in the lobby or in the match?
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

STS if you take away OUR ability to block (I block im not a hypocrite).
    Please give us the ability to create a 5v5 room or else some of these ideas are kinda "turning-off" points for a substantial number of PVPers.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 06-08-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Don't revolve ur head too much. The solution is very very simple.
    Make a pvp arena which completely hides guild tag and the ign. And disable the chat box too.
    I hope this will address most of the current problem and pvp will once again be like season 2 full of fun. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Of course they would. If there's a way to cheat or exploit, they will do it.

Would they not just make parties before going in? Then they ensure they all get the same game. Or they party their alts and bring them in to block.

Same would happen if you removed names. They just party up first.

Maybe limit the length of time someone can stay in the lobby without choosing a team. At least that would stop lobby blocking.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yea and 1 more easy solution in addition to my post above regarding blocking.
    All this time was a manual (players choice) team select. Introduce auto team select (random team selection from System itself). What will happen is as follows:
    - players won't even know who their actual opponents are. They might be their friends might be enemies. So no biased pvp.
    - players won't see guild tag either so no more drama
    - disabled chat box will completely ignore pvp drama, trash talks or join block issues
    - random team selection from system will distribute player randomly which will make blocking a myth.
    - players will only get info about their kills at the end of the match Through scoreboard.