Arcane ring and Ancient pendent useful after expansion?
IMO, yes, you still need gears to grind and level up.
So expansion will bring mythic armor,helm,ring and necklace and together gives you set bonus.Now don't forget there will be 2nd upgrade on these new mythic ( mythic to imbue ) expect 2nd you won't need entire second gears for it.This is just my thought I have no proof or any data to back anything up.First set mythic with ring and necklace will be obtainable with farming and stuff,bonus will be decent for most , likely not greater then arcane ring and pendent necklace. Now second upgrade probably be very good (similar to imbue) best gears you can get. But it's going to take endless hours and lots of luck to get it.Not sure if the 2nd upgrade will include upgrading ring and necklace too or you just need to upgrade armor and helm. For those wondering if they should invest in ancient pendent since the price is decent.. I would say yes, why not. Arcane ring? Since the price is so high to obtain these I would have to say don't.Which should we use? Most would agree Egg-shelled ring for extra experience for mobs, for a boss I would switch to arcane ring. Ancient pendent and Arcane ring are stash able so you can use it on your other chararc.s on same acc . Thx for reading guys this is purely my thoughts.