Thread: Dramatic contest: FIND THE GM!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Dramatic contest: FIND THE GM!!

So i'm posting my first contest here on the forum and i wanted it to be in link with dramatic my new guild just for fun and because i like my new guild.

So there is the contest, You will need to find me the most you can from wednesday the 10th June to 17th June. Evidently my members can do the contest and will have better chamces to win but there is a little complication (couldnt be that easy lol why have you hoped). To be added you'll need to send this pm: <hi srinoy it's for the contest> and I need to see you next to me then I'll pm back a number and will ask you your forum name (so I can note everyon participant). And after you'll need to write it on the forum (you can't cheat because I'll note the name of EACH concurrent believe me I will).

You can only get 5 numbers per forum name and the 18th June I'll close the contest take a random generating number site and will give out 500 k to the winner.

GO TRY TO FIND ME !!!!

IGNS : Srinoy, Tantale (Ifyou're really lucky and you see me as Tantale you get one bonus number and I'll count it)
    Last edited by srinoy; 06-08-2015 at 02:32 PM.