Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Test Server Vendor Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Exclamation Test Server Vendor Suggestion

Many of us are anxiously awaiting to test the Rage of Ren' Gol. The testing is limited to Android players that aren't using Google+ to login. Is there any way that you can put a vendor in the TS for the Google+ users to grab a set of gear? There would be no cost for these items at the vendor. That would enable more people to run the maps and help find any issues in expansion. I would suggest the vendor to give the player the following:

Mythic set
    Mythic weapon
    Planar amulet
    Capped Singe
    Blood Ruby

The majority of the player base uses a mixture of these items so it's not unreasonable to have people testing using this gear. The testers over there coming on with no gear would be able to grab this and go test, as opposed to the nonsense that happens with people selling stuff and not really testing the game. Thank you for considering!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I agree, Google+ users should have some gear, as I don't know anyone who would go into the new expansion completely naked.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

+1000000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Yes please! Otherwise the test server just becomes something of a mini-game/challenge: Start naked and race to find the most efficient use of 2000k plats in order to gear up as quickly as possible >.<

A vendor supplying 1 full legendary and 1 full mythic set to whoever wants to test with these gear types would allow the test server to fulfill its purpose far more quickly and speed us along towards the expansion ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

I've always wanted a capped Singe.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

While this is a good suggestion (gearing up players in test server, rather than starting as a lvl41 with only lvl1 gear), but I have a feeling it will give the devs inaccurate test data. Many of us, myself included, do not have Singe, mythic ring/weapon/planar amulet. By allowing testServer players to all have these weapons, they will feel that the levels might be too easy, and then when the content is released on the real server, those of us who do not have the listed items will find the levels to be very struggling to play.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    While this is a good suggestion (gearing up players in test server, rather than starting as a lvl41 with only lvl1 gear), but I have a feeling it will give the devs inaccurate test data. Many of us, myself included, do not have Singe, mythic ring/weapon/planar amulet. By allowing testServer players to all have these weapons, they will feel that the levels might be too easy, and then when the content is released on the real server, those of us who do not have the listed items will find the levels to be very struggling to play.
    I had the same concern, but this could be countered with offering players a legendary set (icescale set, exped bow, some legendary ring and ammy) and also this higher up set. Offering players the chance to test with low-quality AND high-quality items. I would test with both.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Before you play the test server, you must have known that you're given a set of the best gear and you must have known if you're a non-rich player, it is a lot easier to play here than the real server.
    And what do you mean inaccurate test data?
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Fact is the Google guys need gear and it takes away from them being able to test. They need to get some sets to these people, and not legendary stuff. That is easier to grab off a friend on the TS. I can assure you fade who has imbued and ring and nekro won't bother if he has to use crate gear..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

My idea:0

No joke i had the promo code idea coz i always started with no gear and after a few hours in cs (if the cs is activated) the gears are at 10m+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree too.. I like this idea, no point in testing it with nub gear and pets. Last time I used crate gear for planar arena before it was released was ridiculous.. Hope STG listens to this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I just had a doubt...is this lock crate thing gear confirmed this time as well? since locks arent going to feature in expansion, how do we know if there will be crates to pip? o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Yea good question! How will we be able to get good gear when we use google+! I never have been able to and it sucks trying to start off no gear. Please give us some sorta vendor that give good items most average players can get such as frost or elon set with planar pendant mythic armor and blood ruby. Also a vendor with legendary items! Let us test it with both.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    My idea:0

No joke i had the promo code idea coz i always started with no gear and after a few hours in cs (if the cs is activated) the gears are at 10m+
    It's been suggested many times actually, hopefully we can make enough noise and they have enough time to insert it inside the TS before it goes live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I would test if I have an easy way to get gear... without the gear, I will not test. STS should make it easy on us, we are after all helping them.

Help us help you STS!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Great idea candy =] +1000

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Solid idea, Candy. Thanks! Since the test server is so close, this isn't something we can really consider this time around, but we have some ideas on how we can make the experience a little more pleasant and realistic for our Google Play folks going forward. We are eternally grateful for your efforts in testing the new content, even with those pesky technical limitations. <3
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

mesalin

Thanks remi good idea candy
    we wait for server!

I'm so fresh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Solid idea, Candy. Thanks! Since the test server is so close, this isn't something we can really consider this time around, but we have some ideas on how we can make the experience a little more pleasant and realistic for our Google Play folks going forward. We are eternally grateful for your efforts in testing the new content, even with those pesky technical limitations. <3
    I figured that would be the case. I would suggest then when the devs and mods pop on ts this time they do come armed with sets and weaps for the naked guys. Kind of like the arc rings everyone got before. Would help! Thanks for the reply Rem it's appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks for responding to this it truly sucks doing this done it past 2-3 test servers and let me say it really sucks.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk