Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Help Test the New Rage of the Ren'gol Expansion | The Public Test Server is LIVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

interested in a expensive items loot or boss drop hmm.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

can someone send me the link for test server - chrome user
    thx I appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    can someone send me the link for test server - chrome user
    thx I appreciate it
    Dude, its available for Android users only (Facebook Login & Email Login Only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sounds cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

she wrote "has came"

when it should be "has come"

focus the word before the "come"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That test server make me can leveling up directly to lv41
    Now im ready for lv46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wtf?!?! 1 plat to get to lvl 41?!?! thats crazy...... all ppl have to do is do one plat offer to get to 41.....and also lvl 41 pvp players can just farm the ppl who rushed to 41 so they get easy kills.....and the most important is thing is that players gain experience and skill as they lvl up in dungeons and fight bosses. If thy can go to 41 that fast then they will have no skill and ppl will make fun of them because they dont have any skill. They will accomplish nothing because their party will leave them and they r left on their own... harder dungeons like planar tombs require every player to have some skill in battling so they players that pay to get to 41 wont find a party for harder maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobasher View Post
    wtf?!?! 1 plat to get to lvl 41?!?! thats crazy...... all ppl have to do is do one plat offer to get to 41.....and also lvl 41 pvp players can just farm the ppl who rushed to 41 so they get easy kills.....and the most important is thing is that players gain experience and skill as they lvl up in dungeons and fight bosses. If thy can go to 41 that fast then they will have no skill and ppl will make fun of them because they dont have any skill. They will accomplish nothing because their party will leave them and they r left on their own... harder dungeons like planar tombs require every player to have some skill in battling so they players that pay to get to 41 wont find a party for harder maps
    First of all this is test server, they don't care about people leveling unless 41-46,they made this test server so they can try the new maps, boss difficulties, any glitches.
    Second there is no pvp in test server so people can't farm noobs..so i guess this means that there is no new pvp map (would like something like search and destroy where you die you don't spawn til next round)
    People will learn the game better when they play the game more often, most people quit the game after hitting level 20 because lack of pots to run wt4 or different maps
    Most people that i know can't run planar including me with out some pros or using 100 ankhs per run.
    It's not like people when they hit level 41 don't know anything..i was still learning what skills to use with my main when i was 41.

You
    Last edited by princesslovess; 06-16-2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Why not?

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ikr? Sts, you really could have done better with this test server, or at least let the gear from the skipping to lvl 41 be something good. I mean, 150 armor?? In a lvl 41-46 zone? The tiki is the best available if you're starting from scratch, and like Jiarijiba said, it's no fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

does anyone know why I can't login with my email/pass? I did link my AL account to Google+ one time, but u still login on my kindle with email/pass all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    does anyone know why I can't login with my email/pass? I did link my AL account to Google+ one time, but u still login on my kindle with email/pass all the time.
    Google+ does not work if you read the whole thing you would not need to ask.

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Are we need energy for new event ?

Ign Wvant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey,

Is it posible test testing server on computer if use Google Chrome ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

First: If u use 1 plate to level up then u will get all skill points which u get by leveling by maps or tombs...there is no difference.
    Second: how long u want to stay a twink? Cmon sts has some new fun for us and for that we need to be level properly, they r not making us 46 for 1 plate lol its almost free, and that's a good part, u don't need any rare scroll like respec or ankh kit...its simple made for pure help, and even xp needed to level up from 41 to 42 is 6k not as easy as u level up for 2.7 k xp on lower level. Its time to move on.. enjoy the next level

And test server is ONLY A TEST FOR NEW EXPANSION. U want to play it then grab a android device n login by fb or sts account. N if u r Google user then bro make a new character... it doesn't matters... u will get 2000 plates there n only 1 plate is needed to level up and u will get some decent gears too with a new pet... i will probabbly use 1 plate on my lvl 41s for the pet...lol..enjoy
    Good work StS
    Last edited by Majin Vineet; 06-17-2015 at 02:28 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin Vineet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filipp Finnila View Post
    Hey,

Is it posible test testing server on computer if use Google Chrome ??
    The answer is here,
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Chrome-version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vineet View Post
    i will probabbly use 1 plate on my lvl 41s for the pet...lol..enjoy
    Good work StS

Yush sir where do you get these magical plates?

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by princesslovess View Post
    First of all this is test server, they don't care about people leveling unless 41-46,they made this test server so they can try the new maps, boss difficulties, any glitches.
    Second there is no pvp in test server so people can't farm noobs..so i guess this means that there is no new pvp map (would like something like search and destroy where you die you don't spawn til next round)
    People will learn the game better when they play the game more often, most people quit the game after hitting level 20 because lack of pots to run wt4 or different maps
    Most people that i know can't run planar including me with out some pros or using 100 ankhs per run.
    It's not like people when they hit level 41 don't know anything..i was still learning what skills to use with my main when i was 41.

You
    ohhhh test server.....but they are still letting ppl lvl to 41 for plat so......still

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I am not a fan of this option either, but it seems like they plan to keep this around (they made a post on it on the forums earlier).

I am assuming that the '1 plat' cost is just for the test server to see how well it works, and if players are using the option etc.
    Hopefully, when this rolls out in production, it will be like the adventurer pack and tied to an actual 'money' cost (and not plat) to avoid abuse issues.

Also, giving them cheap armor will force them to spend plat for gold, or to pick up some of the armor/weapon bundles in the store, so they will pump some cash into the game (which is good for everyone in the long run).

Any way, someone brought up a good point. Just look at their stats and avoid people with 50 kills at Lv41 when picking people to party with, 8^).

So maybe this won't be so bad, depending on how they roll it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

....awsommmmeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ohhhh test server.....but they are still letting ppl lvl to 41 for plat so......still
    Yush sir 1 know they are, but why post it here when there is a section to post about the leveling to 41 thingy..

rouge-Princessloves-46
    mage-Queenloves-41