Thread: Guide: How to earn gold. Endgame!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

read lots of guide to farm gold for high level player. can I ask a suggestion to reach 100k for lvl 28 sorc player???

I start playing 2weeks ago and create a sorc. I tried WT KT Hauntlet but I think its not a profitable place to farm gold, 1-2k worth of potions every run + few anks, and alot of craps drop that only sold for 200-500. I dont have gold to buy good eq, so I dont have good armor/dmg and use potion a lot inside the tomb. Im using full epic eq, and a legendary weapon.

I found running from bracken bridge to ydra forest could get me 2k-4k (10k if lucky) and only cost me 20-50 pots. but its a long run to buy a decent rifle that cost 20k-30k++ (expetion rifle of brutality cost 30k-40k).
    Last edited by frans3q; 07-20-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frans3q View Post
    read lots of guide to farm gold for high level player. can I ask a suggestion to reach 100k for lvl 28 sorc player???

I start playing 2weeks ago and create a sorc. I tried WT KT Hauntlet but I think its not a profitable place to farm gold, 1-2k worth of potions every run + few anks, and alot of craps drop that only sold for 200-500. I dont have gold to buy good eq, so I dont have good armor/dmg and use potion a lot inside the tomb. Im using full epic eq, and a legendary weapon.

I found running from bracken bridge to ydra forest could get me 2k-4k (10k if lucky) and only cost me 20-50 pots. but its a long run to buy a decent rifle that cost 20k-30k++ (expetion rifle of brutality cost 30k-40k).
    To gain good gear, it will take a lot of farming. At your level, I suggest doing dailies, bard quests etc, and making money off them and saving for a Lepre so you can farm lock!