Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello Developers,

While I do understand that on a test server, things are expected to change...there was a quote that jewels are not likely to change in stats.

This is something that I covered in April. In order to prevent creating another 3 piece ring ordeal that plagued PL for the longest time, it is essential that the jewels be either equal or slightly better than gems like: enchanted eye of syrillax, paracelsus gems, or reinforced gems.

The game should progress - not be locked in a specific state for all eternity. Just as I expect SNS to be outperformed eventually (perhaps with the new arcane pets), the gems should also be eventually replaced with something better if jewels are really intended to replace gems. Otherwise, it just creates a grandfather effect where only those with vast resources win while those who do not have such vast resourced end up losing.

This is just my $.02.

Thank you for your time and input,

Zeus
    Special gems will be back during holidays, so they should be better than jewl which you can obtain it as always. Also reinforced gems are much much harder to get than jews(whose ingredient drops from all mobs in Arlor). It doesn't make sense to have armor jewl better than reinforced gems
    Last edited by kixkaxx; 06-13-2015 at 08:22 AM.