Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
You need to run with experienced warriors if that's your opinion; a good warrior knows how to pull and prioritize feebling the most dangerous mobs. As an example, I was running with ungemmed myth set, maul and blood ruby and with two okay-experienced rogues (mari/sam as pets) we were doing 7-8 minutes in T3 without deaths. With a mage, maybe it could be done a minute or a minute and a half faster but nowhere near as safe, especially at boss. Experienced mages with decent gear are even harder to find than experienced warrs with ok gear because gear matters less for the second group.

I'd like major changes in skills too but all we're going to get is maybe small fixes not a revamp (dev said so).

Well, of course this isn't going to help a newb warrior. But the razor-shield reflect move has a 25 second cooldown which means you can almost fit two HoR's in there.
You intentionally don't use your arcane ring on your tank? Anyhow I'd love to partake of one of those very fast runs with a tank in the pt. Last time I did one of those was with Skippleggday before he quit. In fact He, Calicus, an officer of enigmatic (a rogue , but not Tatman) and I did two warriors run in t3 in less than 8 minutes, which was my personal record for quite some time :-)

I do agree that finding good mages is really hard, but I find finding good tanks equally hard.