Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My opinions on Auto Level 41

blaze5786

Thumbs down My opinions on Auto Level 41

I go against this! I think it will plummet prices of items and wipe away the overall game experience.

Comment below if you go against this too because me, I don't like this.
    Last edited by Justg; 06-14-2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Less of a rant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

its only for test server it wont effect aur real game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea no auto lvl 40 we who have achieved lvl 41by lvling knows how to play if everyone gets to pay to win what's the point off playing?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandalovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amandalovey View Post
    Yea no auto lvl 40 we who have achieved lvl 41by lvling knows how to play if everyone gets to pay to win what's the point off playing?
    its just for test server it does not effects aur real game they get lvl 41 only here when test server is over they will get bck to their normal lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...de-to-Level-41
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebos View Post
    its just for test server it does not effects aur real game they get lvl 41 only here when test server is over they will get bck to their normal lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Im pretty sure its for the real game. I like the idea tho. A lot of people just farm wt4 and kt over and over again anyways. This will totally save a lot of hassle. Lots of pink gears below endgane are worth trash unless its a collector's item/twink gear. Lots of ppl end up as newbies in endgame true, but hey arent we all? People learn at some point anyways, lots of players dont even reach cap due to boredom of farming tombs over and over, therefore they never get to try and learn how to do endgame content i.e. elites and endgame pvp

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Im pretty sure its for the real game. I like the idea tho. A lot of people just farm wt4 and kt over and over again anyways. This will totally save a lot of hassle. Lots of pink gears below endgane are worth trash unless its a collector's item/twink gear. Lots of ppl end up as newbies in endgame true, but hey arent we all? People learn at some point anyways, lots of players dont even reach cap due to boredom of farming tombs over and over, therefore they never get to try and learn how to do endgame content i.e. elites and endgame pvp
    But what about those that get intimidated by this. At 41, stuff like arena and tombs need so much experience at gaming, while here will be people who dont know what an auction house is -.-
    And when will they learn? on which map? Leveling is an experience and an integral part of mmorpgs, the countless numbet of friends i made with fellow clueless gamers in wt4 during those early days will all be lost?
    so everything upto tindirin will be run just for APs. All that beautiful content and design, never actually experienced.
    Putting a guy who just picked up the game in league with someone with 40-50m and months of gaming? that'll surely encourage him to try the game
    Any future player base increase will be killed by this, im certain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

True true :/ ok how about this.. The option only becomes available.... If the user has two or more endgame accounts! Basically the feature is only available for alts? Eh eh? Anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Limiting auto level to players who have at least one level 41 character would be a great idea. Otherwise there will be even worse pug parties than there are now. Leveling up teaches you the basics that you will need for end game content.

Otherwise we will have mages who don't dodge red zones and heal, Warriors who can't tank and rogues trying to tank. Could get really ugly for pug parties.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

auto lvl will cause even less player in lower maps as it is already.
    xp quests like player can get from the npc in stonghold that give u 300xp are nice, why not more of xp quests instead of auto lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Most players quit during lvling, since there is no actual storyline in this game, just daily quests. I think it's a good idea with auto lvling, perhaps elite maps will be filled with players for once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The main plan is to attract more players closer to endgame, not help players with already capped toons to level up alts; that's secondary. So no, it's not a good suggestion to only offer this for accounts with one or more capped toons already. They will still have to go through 30k XP to 45 and if the elite level takes 10x XP as usual... either way, that's way more than enough time to learn the ropes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Limiting this offer to only people who already have a level 41 toon in that email login, would be acceptable.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

How about a mod comments on this please?

And as far as I knew, there will be no such thing as auto level in the real game and the ppl who did it in the test server will go back to their previous level.

Edit:

Never mind I missed the post in announcements
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...de-to-Level-41
    Last edited by Befs; 06-14-2015 at 11:54 AM.
    Ign - Coolguymage

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Hopefully it's around 750-1000 plat to auto level. At least sts can make money from all the inexperienced players that will be running these new stages. I'm just glad I solo normal stages with this happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Yep, definitely agree with you on this on. If they do decide to put this option I'm all for it. I see a few ppl here talking about game experience and blah blah blah lol. What they are really saying is they don't like to see others succeed. If this option helps new players stay on longer and enjoy what Al is all about I'm all in. Grinding day after day most of the time you can't even find a party that's not going to attract any new players, most get burned out before hitting 41. I would love to see some new faces in Al, instead of raging something that will benefit a lot of people let's help them out. Isn't that what guild is for?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    How about a mod comments on this please?

And as far as I knew, there will be no such thing as auto level in the real game and the ppl who did it in the test server will go back to their previous level.
    Test server makes you auto capped level. But we here not talking about test server. Its obvious we should be auto capped in test server in order to test endgame stuffs. Noone said nothing against it. But we are talking about the feature auto level to 41 which gonna be implemented in game (i.e real server).
    Take a look.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=237394

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdor View Post
    It's for the test server.
    No mention of it being in the current live game.

Thread:
    Help test the new Rage of Ren'gol Expansion | The Public Test Server is LIVE!
    Noone cares about auto capping in test server.
    Its obvious to get auto capped in test server to test endgame stuffs in test server.
    What we're talking about is the new feature in game which gonna be introduced.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=237394

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I see no problem with this feature. I even find it good for the game's overall health. A lot of people quit due to the absurdly boring levelling process, especially the moronic 40-to-41 xp gap. Now, instead, more people will just jump to 41 and enjoy the newest content. More people in game, more money for the company. Win-win.

As for the concerns that there will be people who are unskilled/unprepared/whatever: Are the people power levelling in wt4/kt3 skilled and prepared?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I see no problem with this feature. I even find it good for the game's overall health. A lot of people quit due to the absurdly boring levelling process, especially the moronic 40-to-41 xp gap. Now, instead, more people will just jump to 41 and enjoy the newest content. More people in game, more money for the company. Win-win.

As for the concerns that there will be people who are unskilled/unprepared/whatever: Are the people power levelling in wt4/kt3 skilled and prepared?
    You know that Level 45-46 will still have that huge exp gap. Every cap level has that. The auto level feature won't help them get the cap banner that comes with all that leveling.

As for the people power leveling, unless you are leveling with them they won't effect you at high levels. Having people running around at level 41 with no clue how to play will. I'll be soloing unless I know the people for sure now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

This is why you join a guild....