Thread: My opinions on Auto Level 41

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Seriously, i just lol read that insta-lvl thing. Theres no online games ever exist with insta-lvl. All gamers know if they start play any games, they need to start from lv 1 and workin hard to level up their char while they do some quest, enjoy game story, meet new friend, find NPC, farming better gear for their lvl, etc. If that game is good, ppl will keep farming pve, open new map, fight new boss, etc. If that game isnt good, ppl will leave that game and try another game.

The point is, insta-lvl is not a solution to bring back AL to his golden era when AL stay on top mobile MMORPG (2013). Take a look at others game, if they think ppl bored with their game, they will launch new quest, new NPC, new etc and thats not just an event.

About tons of exp for reaching 46 lv, its not a big deal. If ppl said bored farming in wt4 / km3, just add a new map with better exp than both.
    If u r too lazy to gain exp, play tetris, case closed.

Again, this is your game sts, so u have the right to make any decision but really... insta-lvl is a joke for any experienced gamers. Ah sorry u r a businessman not a gamers... my bad.

Edited : wow has insta lv 90 for $60, and thats their biggest mistake ever, lot of noob ruin that game after that. Tons of complain from their old player.
    Last edited by Axesam; 06-15-2015 at 09:33 AM.

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --